Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

not in 2015 form

Unless you have a wearable pair from '93 than 2015 is the best form of aquas

a couple years ago maybe ill had a different perspective considering the heritage,, but now a days yes there garbage,, just like all the retro 8s ,, one of the
ugliest retro. in my opinion,, and if they sat for so long and still sitting with all sizes available, i guess so does everyone else

How has the heritage changed? :smh:

Hypebeast. Go clean the soles of your shoes fam

Last edited:
damn...these are the best looking shoes from jb with a retro colorway...soo dope...cant even explain it....just shows jb knows what they can put out except pulls back on the wc4 and sell us BS compared to these....these can be seen as grails...quality makes a BIG BIG difference and its sad that some people cant tell the difference between quality jordans and crap jordans....well done on this one JB....nice shoe....

Finally able to find these in my ts :smokin I sized down but it wasn't working as they became uncomfortable through the course of the day I wore them. I don't think the difference in leather between these and the WCIV is that big, but that fishscale white on these is dope :D

View media item 1925112View media item 1925113View media item 1925115
Don't remember if I posted pics before when I got them but man I love my pair [emoji]128525[/emoji] Can't wait till the weather gets nice and warm to start wearing them.

Nice pics. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw how easy it was to get them from NDC the day after release. I hadn't been bought Js in a while, saw this on the calendar and thought they were gonna go fast just because of the NA treatment. I got the package just barely two days later. I personally think that this will go down as one of the best 1st time retros ever. I was really happy with the '04-05 XIIIs and I'd put these in the same league. I hope people who slept realize how nice these are sooner than later before they eventually become overpriced. The off white/maroon is very classy on this silhouette.

Last edited:
Nice pics. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw how easy it was to get them from NDC the day after release. I hadn't been bought Js in a while, saw this on the calendar and thought they were gonna go fast just because of the NA treatment. I got the package just barely two days later. I personally think that this will go down as one of the best 1st time retros ever. I was really happy with the '04-05 XIIIs and I'd put these in the same league. I hope people who slept realize how nice these are sooner than later before they eventually become overpriced. The off white/maroon is very classy on this silhouette.
Man my story on getting these was a pain, I ordered them on release date and UPS lost//stole my pair 
mean.gif
mad.gif
. Thankfully though sizes kept popping up on finishline every now and then and was able to order another pair after I got refunded for the lost package. Was so happy when they finally arrived to my damn house. Always been a fan of the maroon color, especially since my highschool's main colors and now college main color's are maroon 
laugh.gif

Man my story on getting these was a pain, I ordered them on release date and UPS lost//stole my pair :smh: >: . Thankfully though sizes kept popping up on finishline every now and then and was able to order another pair after I got refunded for the lost package. Was so happy when they finally arrived to my damn house. Always been a fan of the maroon color, especially since my highschool's main colors and now college main color's are maroon :lol:

Damn! I've glad everything worked out in the end. That is some bs!

going to double up real soon....just copped my fifth pair of NA wc4 and will sit on them for a while keeping them on lockdown while i admire these maroons...so so nice...well done jb....shame on you for making those wack wc4's....

going to double up real soon....just copped my fifth pair of NA wc4 and will sit on them for a while keeping them on lockdown while i admire these maroons...so so nice...well done jb....shame on you for making those wack wc4's....

Dude, 4 OVO , 4 dons, 5 wc4, damn

Back
Top Bottom