Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

cant wait to stroll in and scoop

blue jordans never seem to sell out quickly
This can be said about about certain red Jordan's too. What's the common factor? WHITE and red, and WHITE and blue Jordan's aren't as popular. For whatever reason, black based shoes are more popular.

i was just looking at the laneys yesterday in store lol

and flints sold extremely well but lingered for a lil

black and blue 1's the only ones that sold out in recent memory but i don't even count that cause they didn't release many

im sure some wise guy will mention the space jams but i don't really consider that a blue shoe
Well not every store is going to sell out you gotta take into account that some places that get shoes, the demand is not high.

Here in MT we get the bigger GRs and my FTL always has a cpl pairs of smaller sizes still lingering for a week or 2.

Cant say that about where you are and them still on dispaly but just saying.

Also if I ran a store I would keep a pair on display anyway just to pull some people in hahaha, you know how JB puts out those consolation releases (thats only if that size was hard to sell like a 7 or something)

I cant think of any other blue ones either (i also dont count the royal 1s since they were hard to come by for most)

i feel all that

i live in houston, it's pretty well documented how hard people here go for jordans

pimp.gif

So hard to pick a favorite amongst the flawless original color ways.

I really want those to release even tho I doubt we are gonna see those. But I always thought the midnight navy cw was dope

Did anyone grab these back in the day?

I never even seen a pair in real life before.

No, I'm not new to this....

No, I'm not young (not even close to it any more).

But in '91 these weren't shoes you'd see everytime you went outside. Now that I think about it, I've never seen a pair of maroons in my life either.

Just goes to show you that, living through the Jordan years and reading internet stories and hearing second hand accounts of what is was like back then is two TOTALLY different things.

'Seinfeld' 'Sport Blue' 6s grails I hope they release these in the summer or before with nice tumbled leather.

maroons will also be releasing next year too.
R E P P E D
nthat.gif

But where the hell is the blue lacelock 
mean.gif

sick.gif

that was such a nice detail on the OG imo, the white lacelock sux big time
mad.gif

the only part what can need a change on the AJ6 is the color of the stitching on the jumpman at the back of the shoe

if they replaced that with sports blue that would be sick tough, and it would give the shoe a nice pop if u wear sweat pants

also it would prevent the jumpman from any discoloration from the denim that rubs against the stitching

Last edited:

maroons will also be releasing next year too.

View media item 671756

R E P P E D :nthat:

But where the hell is the blue lacelock :smh:  :x
that was such a nice detail on the OG imo, the white lacelock sux big time >:
the only part what can need a change on the AJ6 is the color of the stitching on the jumpman at the back of the shoe
if they replaced that with sports blue that would be sick tough, and it would give the shoe a nice pop if u wear sweat pants
also it would prevent the jumpman from any discoloration from the denim that rubs against the stitching

that's a ps i did few months back

Just take a moment to observe the pics yall ... its a photoshop

Yes these have been confirmed but dnt look to far into the above photo as its a PS

Back
Top Bottom