Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

So all the OG colorways of the VIs are dropping next year. Damn I'm be broke buying all the VIs.

glad to see these release for the 6 lovers but im passing and hoping something releases the same day so these will take some heat off of maybe a OG form jordan 1 next year, either way good luck to all who want to cop for collecting or to wear, FU resellers

glad to see these release for the 6 lovers but im passing and hoping something releases the same day so these will take some heat off of maybe a OG form jordan 1 next year, either way good luck to all who want to cop for collecting or to wear, FU resellers
Glad to see these are releasing and next year will be the year of the VI.  Means I can skip all VI releases and finally stop buying Jordans, I hope all looking for a pair can get them.  Jan can't get here fast enough.

I almost forgot how bad they look with the soles piss yellow.  I was 8 when these came out. 

Man, I feel so played, seen the duraback in the parenthesis then read a little more and was let down. :smh: Sall good doe, hope the leather will be decent.

It is Sport Blue.

The reason JB had that shirt is because the people who design their apparel are not sneaker heads and know nothing about sneaker history. Same reason they put out the fake fire red IV shirt.

I'm not a "sneakerhead" and I know that lol.... Sneakerhead.... One thing I never want to be called haha

Last edited:
Look like bad customs
I agree simply because for at least the last 2 years JB has used the blue icy sole on 5s and 6s. That IG pic has clear. While that shoe looks new I cant see JB dropping carmines with a blue sole and these with a clear one. And if those were OG theyd be yellowed

It could be the angle though

NOT SURE IF IM COPPING...I WAS FASCINATED WITH THIS COLORWAY FOR YEARS AND THEY NEVER RELEASED..IM TRYING NOT TO COP KICKS..SO DEPENDING ON PRICE AND HOW THEY LOOK WE SHALL SEE... BUT I DONT REALLY PLAN ON COPPING

NOT SURE IF IM COPPING...I WAS FASCINATED WITH THIS COLORWAY FOR YEARS AND THEY NEVER RELEASED..IM TRYING NOT TO COP KICKS..SO DEPENDING ON PRICE AND HOW THEY LOOK WE SHALL SEE... BUT I DONT REALLY PLAN ON COPPING
Well Im sure price is $170 at the least

looks is a diff question

air-jordan-6-sport-blue-2014-retro-01-570x570.jpg

Yas.gif

If this is indeed legit JB is trolling on the midsole, and with the translucent bottom on these, and not the Carmines.
yup exactly what i just said ... those can not be the actual release pair

With companies doing everything so cost efficient these days it wouldnt make since to use icy sole on these and blue on the carmines and everything else the past 2 years

If this is indeed legit JB is trolling on the midsole, and with the translucent bottom on these, and not the Carmines.

With companies doing everything so cost efficient these days it wouldnt make since to use icy sole on these and blue on the carmines and everything else the past 2 years

I really am thinking they are customs posted for likes, cause they dont have the blue sole and other 6s do

Edit: do yall think they would really switch up the color blocking and give these shoes less blue than they already have?

Last edited:

I really am thinking they are customs posted for likes, cause they dont have the blue sole and other 6s do

Edit: do yall think they would really switch up the color blocking and give these shoes less blue than they already have?

The changed the color scheme on the Olympics so it's possible.

Seriously, they couldn't just keep the same color scheme? I've been waiting for this retro since the OG and then they go and ruin it? Mad disappointed. I hope they fix this and release them like the OGs, I've been looking forward to these.

First and foremost, I want to take a moment to thank quise2024 and his avi's...I dont know where he's finding these white women with perfect behinds, but I'm also not asking. Just keep em coming, homeboy. I just watched your gif loop about 6 times. Zero eff given.

Secondly, you guys mad that JB might change the colorblock? Don't be surprised...as someone already stated, they did it to the Olympics...it's certainly not outside the realm of possibility. 99% of you never had the OG Sport Blue VI's anyway. 90% of you have never seen the OG Sport Blue VI's in real life.

It's one of the 6 (or so) Jordans that have never been retroed and truth be told, if I had the OG's (which I don't), I wouldn't want an exact retro anyway. I'm ok with retro generations being slightly different than OG and previous generations. Maybe (probably) that's just me, but whatever. Dudes mad that their sneakers won't match some photo that they found on Google images? C'mon son...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom