Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

First and foremost, I want to take a moment to thank quise2024 and his avi's...I dont know where he's finding these white women with perfect behinds, but I'm also not asking. Just keep em coming, homeboy. I just watched your gif loop about 6 times. Zero eff given.

Secondly, you guys mad that JB might change the colorblock? Don't be surprised...as someone already stated, they did it to the Olympics...it's certainly not outside the realm of possibility. 99% of you never had the OG Sport Blue VI's anyway. 90% of you have never seen the OG Sport Blue VI's in real life.

It's one of the 6 (or so) Jordans that have never been retroed and truth be told, if I had the OG's (which I don't), I wouldn't want an exact retro anyway. I'm ok with retro generations being slightly different than OG and previous generations. Maybe (probably) that's just me, but whatever. Dudes mad that their sneakers won't match some photo that they found on Google images? C'mon son...:smh:

Preach! They will change. The blue will be royal, the soles blue tint, etc. Only reason people are talking because they are the few that never retroed just like the maroons. Nothing special. They will sit like the laneys when released. I will grab from an outlet. Laneys will be at an outlet in 3 weeks for black friday. You heard it hear!

First and foremost, I want to take a moment to thank quise2024 and his avi's...I dont know where he's finding these white women with perfect behinds, but I'm also not asking. Just keep em coming, homeboy. I just watched your gif loop about 6 times. Zero eff given.

Secondly, you guys mad that JB might change the colorblock? Don't be surprised...as someone already stated, they did it to the Olympics...it's certainly not outside the realm of possibility. 99% of you never had the OG Sport Blue VI's anyway. 90% of you have never seen the OG Sport Blue VI's in real life.

It's one of the 6 (or so) Jordans that have never been retroed and truth be told, if I had the OG's (which I don't), I wouldn't want an exact retro anyway. I'm ok with retro generations being slightly different than OG and previous generations. Maybe (probably) that's just me, but whatever. Dudes mad that their sneakers won't match some photo that they found on Google images? C'mon son...:smh:

The colorblocking is what makes this shoe unlike the olyimpics which is why people are surprised they changed it

These are nice but would like to see the leather, suede blue like the Carmine's have suede red!

They will sit like the laneys when released. I will grab from an outlet. Laneys will be at an outlet in 3 weeks for black friday. You heard it hear!
Laney sat? Considering the Laneys sold out in MOST areas, with a few pairs able to be stock located your post was basically pointless. **NO they did not sell out EVERYWHERE but for the most part yes they did so that is not "sitting" :" [/COLOR]

Something hitting an outlet means absoultely nothing these days especially since the cost is damn near retail. Just like there are pairs that are not sold on initial release for a "restock"

I still dont get it .. statements like these are still sitting accompanied with an LOL like thats a bad thing but when something is gone within minutes people complain along with saying the hypebeasts and kids were in full effect

Last edited:
Want to see more pics from every angle but love that sneak peek up there. 
nthat.gif

If these are in fact releasing, I'll try to cop. Not worried about color blocking, if it's jacked up, I'll just paint it the way I want anyway, no biggie. 

sept blue r the last OGs NOT to b retrod yet

False. Maroon 6's haven't been retroed, neither has the city pack X's. There's prolly some I's that haven't been retroed also.

low top 13 chutneys & Navy, 14 Indigos & Oxidized greens,14 lows Royal, Gingers, Obsidians, XV pines, Carolina, flints, wht/navys, obsidians, couple XV lows, and all six XVI's aside from the CDP so 5 I believe.

c'mon JB speed it up to 16s

Navy XIIIs and im all over that! i dont see 16s and up getting retrod but u never know with JB.

low top 13 chutneys & Navy, 14 Indigos & Oxidized greens,14 lows Royal, Gingers, Obsidians, XV pines, Carolina, flints, wht/navys, obsidians, couple XV lows, and all six XVI's aside from the CDP so 5 I believe.

c'mon JB speed it up to 16s

lets add the jordan 2 low as well

I have been waiting for these for a long, long time.

It would annoy me if JB switches up the colorblocking on the midsole...:smh:...but i'd still cop...it would be an easy fix for me anyways...

Will not be copped if they switch up the midsole :smh:.
THIS.

Even after waiting so long for a retro.

I don't know where these came from, and I don't care what they did with the Olympic 6, I HIGHLY doubt they release like that, remember the 2000 Infrared samples?

I'm gonna waiting for clearer pics because I can't tell if this shoe is the 2014 version but even if the midsole is changed it may be a last minute decision for me because I was really looking forward to these to drop since I've always preferred these over the maroons

THEY WOULD HAVE TO BE IDIOTS TO CHANGE THE COLOR SCHEME SMH… THERES BARELY BLUE AS IS… THEN AGAIN.. JB LOVES TROLLING

cant wait to stroll in and scoop

blue jordans never seem to sell out quickly
Laneys didnt?

Did Flint 13s? Wasnt able to grab on initial release but got em a lil later

those are just 2 bigger blue ones i can think off top

cant wait to stroll in and scoop

blue jordans never seem to sell out quickly
Laneys didnt?

Did Flint 13s? Wasnt able to grab on initial release but got em a lil later

those are just 2 bigger blue ones i can think off top

i was just looking at the laneys yesterday in store lol

and flints sold extremely well but lingered for a lil

black and blue 1's the only ones that sold out in recent memory but i don't even count that cause they didn't release many

im sure some wise guy will mention the space jams but i don't really consider that a blue shoe

i was just looking at the laneys yesterday in store lol

and flints sold extremely well but lingered for a lil

black and blue 1's the only ones that sold out in recent memory but i don't even count that cause they didn't release many

im sure some wise guy will mention the space jams but i don't really consider that a blue shoe
Well not every store is going to sell out you gotta take into account that some places that get shoes, the demand is not high.

Here in MT we get the bigger GRs and my FTL always has a cpl pairs of smaller sizes still lingering for a week or 2.

Cant say that about where you are and them still on dispaly but just saying.

Also if I ran a store I would keep a pair on display anyway just to pull some people in hahaha, you know how JB puts out those consolation releases (thats only if that size was hard to sell like a 7 or something)

I cant think of any other blue ones either (i also dont count the royal 1s since they were hard to come by for most)

Last edited:
The Jordan 6s are going to be on point, but as we know with Nike they will drop quality here and we shouldn't expect such a strong structure as previous models.

Back
Top Bottom