Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Yooo does anyone have this issue. The snap on the neoprene lace holder thing is very loose and keeps getting undone. I remember it used to stay put but I undid it once and now all of the sudden it's very loose and annoying. Does anyone have any help for me

Yooo does anyone have this issue. The snap on the neoprene lace holder thing is very loose and keeps getting undone. I remember it used to stay put but I undid it once and now all of the sudden it's very loose and annoying. Does anyone have any help for me
I lace over it anyway

get some type of putty and put it in there. Maybe those little sticky things that come on the edge of magazine ads and crap like that. or glue it if you don't care to undo it ever again.

ragreat passing on these....
mean.gif
think they avail anywhere besides the bay
nerd.gif
consignment shops like Rif.la, Sole Supremacy, and Flight Club have them for a decent price (Flight Club may have the highest price though)

How the hell do they have pairs of a 5 year old shoe still??

Glad I got my pair back then even though they are beaaaaaaat

That's wild lol. Wouldn't even cop these tho, might as well wait for the inevitable Nike Air version at this point.

I would be afraid of paint cracking on shoes this old that have been sitting in some warehouse for almost 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom