Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats good for people who missed out or wanna double up. Kinda wish the Oly VII was included in the mix

does anyone know if all the HOHs will have all 4 shoes? I have a feeling the one in my area will only have 1 or 2 of the 4...

This is good news if I didnt already have all those. I bet people who paid reseller prices for any of these are :x. I wish they had restocked on the X's Royal or Chi X's as I need these.....

Everytime I see articles or threads about restocks and people lining up for these releases.....it reminds me of New Jack City for some reason. People really treating this poorly made shoes like crack these days.

These shoes used to sit on the shelves 10-15 years ago......and get marked down and marked down before they were sold.

This is good news if I didnt already have all those. I bet people who paid reseller prices for any of these are :x. I wish they had restocked on the X's Royal or Chi X's as I need these.....
Royal's hit outlets and Chi X's are going close to under retail on ebay and on NT I see a lot for Retail + Tax + Shipping I dont know why you can't track either of those down....

Hopefully this slows the re sellers down a bit even though I don't like the CGXIIs, Milt IVs, and copped the rest. I recently watched a youtube vid of a sneaker convention over here in Boston and I seen heads trying to sell concords, Chi Xs and Cement IVs all I could do was just SMH...lol

Everytime I see articles or threads about restocks and people lining up for these releases.....it reminds me of New Jack City for some reason. People really treating this poorly made shoes like crack these days.

These shoes used to sit on the shelves 10-15 years ago......and get marked down and marked down before they were sold.

Exactly. Grapes were an afterthought years ago. And, is it me? Or are resellers just looking like legal weed dealers? lol. You can make a profit, but it's not much in the end anyway.

Wish XII Playoff were on that list. :frown:

Me too :smh:

Exactly. Grapes were an afterthought years ago. And, is it me? Or are resellers just looking like legal weed dealers? lol. You can make a profit, but it's not much in the end anyway.
Me too :smh:
right! I got my grape like a month after they came out .....heck even the aqua 8s sat for months only reason i didnt buy a pair was my gf at the time beat me to them and i didnt want to rock the same kicks as her....funny thing is now me and my fiance have like 9 different pairs of matching shoes.......(aquas being one of them:smh:) how things change lol

got all those on release date so im good but that's a semi good look by the brand but restock for only 40 stores its OK if you got one close to you

Super excited to see this for two reasons. One, hopefully this really starts to curb resellers. And secondly, because I missed Obsidians the first time around and have needed to pick up a pair at retail. Thank you JB :nthat:

Now the only thing is figuring out where to cop from, I'm in Iowa and the closest stock will be four hours away...

I bet these are sneakers that are from foreign countries that didn't sell out and they are shipping them back to the good ol USA because they know we'll eat them up

i think you are right. i think ndc did the same thing with the lebrons. mangos and swingmans would show available in different regions but not us. then all of a sudden they kept restocking... ill take it tho :D if i cant get this gmp pack ill grab those obsidian xii's

Got my manager at my hoh to hold another pair of only 6s for me, still on the fence about the military's since the gmp is on Saturday

I wished they restocked Cement IV, Cavs IV or White/Red low XI. I already have these pairs but oh well. Good news for the people who missed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom