Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have to pick up the 6s from Roosevelt Field. I got a pair on release day and decided to sell them because I wasn't so impressed with them. That decision has been biting at me ever since...

The Galleria and Northline 
smokin.gif

Ive been wanting to get the Olympic 6's

Even if you don't want these retros and they're "garbage" to you... Isn't it a good sign that JB is coming through with the restocks? I personally am glad that the Olympic VIs were as easy to obtain as they were. I don't care if everyone and their moms are rocking it... these have been one of my favorite jordans for a long time and for the longest time, we have been asking JB to give us retros that we could easily get and here they go.
I swear some of you guys always look at the negative side of things some times. Yes the quality is **** but at least on a release like the VIs, we didn't have to deal with crazy resellers, lines, and riots.
Things are finally moving in the right direction. These restocks are going to KILL resellers.
Dude got a good ***' point.

People were angry because they creased easily. The leather is softer than the cements and thus creases easily... It's all subjective. Some people complained that the leather on the cement 4s were like cardboard... but that's how it's gotta be if you don't want creases.
To be honest, I think the military 4s had the best quality out of the 3 IV releases this year so far. Just not good if you can't stand creases but good if you're you don't like cardboard like leather.
Thanks for the details. It's cause the pair of Varsity Reds I have were just...:smh: Probably just going to pick a pair up on Friday or whenever they restock nearby.

I don't need any of these, but I hope this is a sign of things to come as far as production #s are concerned going forward.

Theyve restocked concords at a couple different locations here in the indy area thats a very good sign if cranking out 11s now too

would be funny and sad at the same time if people camped out for these restocks :smh:

Yeah...This is a possible scenario. My sentiment is one of relief; "Ahhh, I should be able to get these at any time this weekend. Enough people that wanted one and/Or two pairs Aaaannnnd the resellers have theirs....These are for the rest of you guys too!" However....Beastin ***** resellers could just see this as another opportunity to hoarde the supply. Guess the only other Factor we have in our favor is that their money could be tied up in any combination of this exact grouping of sneakers. Couple that with a surprise-like atmosphere and we've got the upler hand! #WellPlayedJB!?!? We shall see!!

Resellers will not touch this restock. There's been too many restocks, they've lost too much time/money trying to move these.

They will focus all of their energy/money on the pack coming out this weekend. As long as you're on top of your game, call the store, find out the time they will receive shipment, etc. You should definitely get your pair.

If only every JB release had this many restocks to quench the thirst... At least this is a start. Who would've thought 3-4 months ago that the Olympic 6 release would be an 'easy' cop? Certainly not me. I am really hoping that this is a sign of things to come with JB.

Also the chance that we're just hoping for nothing at this point, seeing as these restocks are most likely shipments from overseas that have just been sitting.

Looks like they're restocking my returns!

Very bizarre if JB was really producing more shoes, but you never know.
I'd like to see the production dates.
I better buy some more Olympic VI's to check that out.

Don't know why the 4's are being sold again. They were being sold around the time the Yeezy's came out so they were super easy to get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom