Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
@ all these people wanting OLIVE IX's.

I remember when you couldn't give them and Laney V's away back when they dropped in the early 00's.
preach brotha, preach!

:lol: @ all these people wanting OLIVE IX's.

I remember when you couldn't give them and Laney V's away back when they dropped in the early 00's.

This is definitely true as I got my pair on clearance. However, I need a new pair since my 00s are less than stellar.

That varies from bank to bank and with a credit card (not debit card) you'll often see a pending charge appear and then disappear. Pending charges check to verify the funds are available. Sometimes they'll disappear altogether and then you'll see an actual debit for the full amount, other times you won't.

People complaining about their money leaving are just plain dumb though. How many times do we have to go over how FNL works?! THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY. THEY KEEP YOUR MONEY FOR A FEW DAYS. THEY GET INTEREST OFF YOUR MONEY FOR FREE. If you're going to do business with them, you're risking whatever you have each time you try to submit an order. Successful or not, they grab your money.

Is it any wonder why they have this great restock strategy in place? They've been notoriously the last option in this community because of how they process orders and take funds, and it gives them a bad rap. They're smart enough though to realize how thirsty and ignorant sneakerheads are though, and these restocks distract from what a terrible company they are.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorization_hold

Read it. Understand it.
I'm the last guy to stick up for FNL, but this is simply incorrect.

FNL does not "TAKE YOUR MONEY" until they 'capture' the funds. While an authorization reduces the amount available to you, FNL does not have it.
+1

1. This is JORDAN RETRO RESTOCKS
2. Nobody cares

stop lying jada you would care if that was rwal....

stopcappin

I care, your mom cares, and your sisters care.

Hard to believe. Dude can't even write proper English.

They would have to, I would make them all buy pairs for me to flip.

lmao!!

let the hype begin!

cool with me, takes attention away from jordan restocks

it amazes me how sum people really dislike Tha olive 9s. very nice sneaker but I can respect people's opinion..tri state needs a restock ASAP lol

At first I didn't want the olives either because the olive green color but the buttery shine black leather does me in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom