Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats weird the manager told you that cuz I was there this morning and picked up a size 11 for my brother no ticket at all. But anyway you right bout everyone bein there this afternoon. Im done myself just wanted those concords yesterday smh.
I don't know how he got one without a ticket, when I walked in the store they had the clipboard out with all the unclaimed raffle tickets attached. I asked if any BRED XI were available, he asked me what size I need. I told him my size and then he asked if I had a ticket. I said no I thought I could buy an unclaimed pair and he said only after 6pm..

I would consider yourself lucky..

I got a pair of the stealth 10's last week from Finishline and the box is waaaay larger than a JB box. It's almost the same size as the XI boxes. And there is a cardboard insert inside the box to keep the shoes from moving around during shipment. Never seen this before
Pic?? My pair comes in tomorrow!!!

All I want is thunder iv or playoff 12.. Olympic 7 wouldn't hurt.. maybe ill get lucky like I did on fire red 5
Question...  were you not able to cop these in store cause they sold out??  sheesh..

I'm Glad i live in Atlanta..  Too easy to get jays out here, only shoe that was hard to get was bred 11 and maybe olives.

Question...  were you not able to cop these in store cause they sold out??  sheesh..
I'm Glad i live in Atlanta..  Too easy to get jays out here, only shoe that was hard to get was bred 11 and maybe olives.
yeah these sold out too fast.. im too old for the campout life and the days raffles were goin I had work... im in nw Indiana. .. hypebeast city with all the youngsters smh

Had them in my cart yesterday FNL didn't accept CC... Had to settle for a pair off of kickz for 248$...Oh well

yeah these sold out too fast.. im too old for the campout life and the days raffles were goin I had work... im in nw Indiana. .. hypebeast city with all the youngsters smh
where do u live??  I get 90 percent of releases and i never seen what a ticket looks like and never camped out.  I normally get up there around 8- 830am and they have sizes,.  Im guess people that get the tickets never come pick their shoes up and the mall i go to have about 6-7 sneakers stores.

Repped for letting me know who it was...
laugh.gif
I found it on tumblr
ohwell.gif
i suggest checking out her instagram then.  you wont be disappointed 
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom