Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
11's versus the 4's its an easy win bro, you want to be shinning anyway out there instead of all that vegas dust getting all on the 4's.

Got my shipping confirmation from FNL too, 530 am CT- now the only question left is which should I wear to Vegas next week: Bred 11 or Bred 4.  Only bringing one Bred- which should it be?
Wear the 11's, trust me I just got back from Vegas a few days ago... They are doing construction everywhere, the 11's are easy to just wipe the dust off... Plus you will be doing alot of walking, 11's feel better for walking a long distance... I dont know what you plan on doing but I had alot of drinks from the club on my kicks also, 11's can just be wiped of, if you make it to the hotel room... It was kind of crazy but i didnt see any heat at all in Vegas.... I was breaking necks with bred 13's, like they didnt just come out..........

indifferent.gif
haha! repped

Wear the 11's, trust me I just got back from Vegas a few days ago... They are doing construction everywhere, the 11's are easy to just wipe the dust off... Plus you will be doing alot of walking, 11's feel better for walking a long distance... I dont know what you plan on doing but I had alot of drinks from the club on my kicks also, 11's can just be wiped of, if you make it to the hotel room... It was kind of crazy but i didnt see any heat at all in Vegas.... I was breaking necks with bred 13's, like they didnt just come out..........
got sizzurp on the patent leather fam?

Thank you!

There should be a seperate thread for "finishline order shipped statements and questions." Ppl posting shipping weights and such. Lol. If u get it u get it. These will restock and restock and restock some more. I took my kid to chucky cheese last weekend and there musta been at least 10 ppl with em.

Won a raffle at fl for the bulls 1s I had missed out on..my goal for the weekend was to cop these and the royal 1s...one down one to go the royals are going to be hard to come by seems like though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom