Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not overcome yet about the concords restock...I have it through checkout, but debit card cannot processed.  Called bank they said card was good. I don't know if my account with FNL was flagged due to the backdoor I'd used last week. Oh well, entered backdoor, came out front door!

Props to all that got 2 pairs of Concords on the same order! I got my one pair coming in tomorrow but should have gotten greedy and gotten two pairs. 

I have not overcome yet about the concords restock...I have it through checkout, but debit card cannot processed.  Called bank they said card was good. I don't know if my account with FNL was flagged due to the backdoor I'd used last week. Oh well, entered backdoor, came out front door!
fnl had verification issues .. but confirmed on the phone that orders that werent going through sizes were unavailable

Finish line has been screwing people lately flagging their accounts. I had my account flagged in January because I edited my address. FNL had it as Cir, but I changed it to Circle. It didn't match what they previously had so a 3rd party system flagged it and my order was cancelled two days after getting a confirmation.

Last edited:
There should be a seperate thread for "finishline order shipped statements and questions." Ppl posting shipping weights and such. Lol. If u get it u get it. These will restock and restock and restock some more. I took my kid to chucky cheese last weekend and there musta been at least 10 ppl with em.
I hope that you are right about them being restocked again (and again).  That would be awesome!

Finish line has been screwing people lately flagging their accounts. I had my account flagged in January because I edited my address. FNL had it as Cir, but I changed it to Circle. It didn't match what they previously had so a 3rd party system flagged it and my order was cancelled two days after getting a confirmation.
When I ordered on Tuesday, during the checkout a popup loaded that said- "would you like to use this address?" The only difference was the addition of AVE. I clicked yes.  I guess I'm glad that I did 
ohwell.gif

Won a raffle at fl for the bulls 1s I had missed out on..my goal for the weekend was to cop these and the royal 1s...one down one to go the royals are going to be hard to come by seems like though
 Lucky guy!! I missed out on them as well.

You guys think nike gonna show the loyal customers some love today and hit us with some type of restock? Any speculations?

Did i miss a fsr on theBred 13 this morn on FNL?
Needed an 11, can"t beup @ 7cst evry day. Working til 2am damned if i stayup or sleep. How else t pass those 5hr?
Oh well bred and concord #letsgo

Yeah I know missed out by like half an hour on the xi restock..I was just hoping since its valentines day and tax season they would do something

Did i miss a fsr on theBred 13 this morn on FNL?
Needed an 11, can"t beup @ 7cst evry day. Working til 2am damned if i stayup or sleep. How else t pass those 5hr?
Oh well bred and concord #letsgo

No sz 11 but they had 10, 11.5 and 12 popped up.

of course i would miss the retro 13 bred in size 10 haha- thats the last 'bred' that i want
13s are all over for just a tiny bit above retail, like $200-210 shipped ... thats not bad ... $170 + tax + shipping off FNL would be like $195-200 anyways ... just sayin

any sites (not ebay) with chicago 1s for a decent price?

Finishline already had a restock the only way to get a pair for retail is in store if you did a raffle through footlocker this past wk since theyre dropping theyre restock today..i won luckily going to go pick up my pair after work but online I doubt anybody else will get em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom