Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
This **** needs to ******g stop.

It's getting so damn annoying with all these new members wanting to be spoon fed for a restock link and a restock time. 
mean.gif

This Kyba dude is the worst type of noob. Same guy who was saying MJ personally would authorize restocks for his bday :smh:

You come off as extremely ignorant with what you say and your inability to put together an actual sentence. Take some time to figure out the discourse around here. Info isn't going to be platter fed to you.

Didnt pick up anything from restocks this week but just picked up a pair of ds 03 flu games for 125. Too bad its not close to my size though. I wear a 9 and it was 13.

i know this is a long shot but if anyone has any info on royal restock can you guys pm me please and thank you

if anyone knows about royal restocks shoot that PM :nerd:
Me too! One of my grails that I hoped to cop 2! Now I'm happy if I can get just one! My bday was Saturday so I partied too hard the night before and overslept Saturday morning :frown:

Didnt pick up anything from restocks this week but just picked up a pair of ds 03 flu games for 125. Too bad its not close to my size though. I wear a 9 and it was 13.
What state are you in and do you want to make some money and sell them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom