Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this thread isn't proof that the approval process needs to return...kinda sad.  Quality of this board has gone into the toilet.  Hope the advertising bucks/page views are worth it.

so funny how everyone comes on here everyday since the 11s restock recently and asks if there will be a restock
mean.gif
 ****** look! we don't know anymore than you do innstead of wasting your time asking about it, go to your favorite store and keep an eye out for your favorite shoes to pop up. simple as that

+200 people lurking on that site. The site says it moved back release because of late shipment. I'm guessing they are getting from the same inventory that east is getting, and eastbay said they werent shipping until 2/22 with the back-orders. My guess that is when these sites start selling / restocking.

Yeah, you have to order from a PC, click in the top right where the flag is and click international and USA AFTER you add the item to your cart.

Just be careful, you might get hit with custom charges. I did when I ordered Bred XIs from there.

Tons of NT'ers ordered from them before... Unless they changed their policy recently.
Oh okay, cool. I read on their Delivery costs page that delivery outside of mainland UK is not possible through their site. I'm not familiar with that site. I guess there's another way to order from them. My b. 

Guess I had a good weekend my goal was to cop the bulls 1s and blk royal 1s and I did that but I didnt go after the 88 3s hard enough kinda regret that but I guess im content with what I have

Oh okay, cool. I read on their Delivery costs page that delivery outside of mainland UK is not possible through their site. I'm not familiar with that site. I guess there's another way to order from them. My b. 
I just ordered from them on 2/12 and my shoes were delivered ups on 2/15... I did have to pay customs fees though. I live in Ohio.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom