Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
motorboat jones/CG's/photo blues are the only 9's that are nice to me. The other colorways are ugly as hell. Nobody would wnt them if they didnt have a "kilroy pack" name to them.

olive 9's lolol yuuuck

motorboat jones/CG's/photo blues are the only 9's that are nice to me. The other colorways are ugly as hell. Nobody would wnt them if they didnt have a "kilroy pack" name to them.

olive 9's lolol yuuuck
yeah i only picked up the CG and photo blue. I thought about the kilroys but nah no sense in buying just to buy

Trying real hard not to cop those kilroys.
I was hovering on the "complete order" button for a long, long time. Ultimately decided my wallet has been punished enough the past few weeks so I had to pass. Never found 9s comfortable so that helped in the decision.

Posted on this thread for a good minute then went to walk the dog to miss the return/restock update
mean.gif

Keep refreshing that Concord page hoping it will pop up with a sz 13-14 smh I need to bite the bullet and pay resell...

Last edited:
I was hovering on the "complete order" button for a long, long time. Ultimately decided my wallet has been punished enough the past few weeks so I had to pass. Never found 9s comfortable so that helped in the decision.

Same here man. Been a crazy month. Even coped a couple kicks on eBay to try and restore.

What sizes of the Concords were in stock this time?

How about that jordan jacket going for 385 lmaoooo only jordan tall a** would wear that rhythm nation jacket

Last edited:
Well at least i didnt miss out a third time I guess. Doesnt change the fact that divine intervention is all that stops me from getting the concords at a fair price. I am Jesus's adopted step child.

You know what really pisses me off, I ordered the concords sz from the restock back in december. They Cancel my order due to lack of inventory, and now all of sudden they have more. Thats some real dirty **** right there.

You know what really pisses me off, I ordered the concords sz from the restock back in december. They Cancel my order due to lack of inventory, and now all of sudden they have more. Thats some real dirty **** right there.
For real. Corporate America at it's finest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom