Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to get another pair of Breds IV. Picked up some 2 weeks ago in a restock, but want another. Hopefully they come through.

All I want is a size 9 retro 3 88 restock and a size 9 concord restock, I would be so happy lol.

Refreshing 1,693 times a day for the past 5 days < camping out 6 hours for Jordans in 20 degrees......

i just want concord & bred 10.5, i got the 88's, and i hear black ones coming out in may :smile:
Black ones coming in may? 
smokin.gif
 But still want a pair of the White cement 88's.  

so was the concords only a size 18 available bc someone else said that there was size 10.5 10 and 11 and a couple other sizes

guys please keep the page clear for restocks only. You can click 3 pages before ur post and see if something restocked.

yes the cords restocked along with a few others in random sizes. some people say size 18 only on cords some say other sizes. clear it up now plz thx

Here they have the Concords for $290 shipped --->>>> http://www.addicted2soles.com/pre-order.html   They got them from the FNL restock last week which I missed and was pissed and EBay prices are still $380 or more. I went with these since they are DS, brand new and Cheaper. 

I am officially done with the Jordan for the rest of the year until "Laney". My wife is happy but it was a good past 4 months, Breds, 13 Breds and Cement 88s now I can call it quits. 

Please stop saying its a restock, everything getting posted saying restock is false. Each shoe that popping up with random sizes is simply cancelled or returned orders from previous ACTUAL restocks. I do believe the Kilroys did get restocked because they had ALL sizes available at one point this morning. But that was it.

I will be clicking refresh today because I'm off work and all my friends are at work .. so for the time being I have no life lol ... refresh

even the 88's GS size sold out QUICK this morning goddamn

owel now we gotta wait for the NEXT restock lol

Last edited:
smh i was watching the d league all star game when this happened. any sizes other than 18 were up for the last shots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom