Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did notice that a couple days ago on FNL the Gym Red Spizikes were out of stock and now they have majority of sizes. To those that are into Spizikes and wanna cop FNL is waiting for you. 
Those have been sitting on the FNL site for 2 weeks now , nobody wants them,for 180$ they hoping to land some Bred or Concords or anything else. I got the Red Spizike's myself.

I wish FNL would do a better job at updating their mobile site.
They all do a lousy job updating their mobile sites. Every time I go on any of them I think I'm getting a pair of retro this and a pair of retro that, but they've been sold days maybe even weeks ago.

So someone mentioned it back a few pages ago....

Nike has a problem on their hands with the twitter RSVP and these restocks. Resellers have (And maybe I'm too ignorant) programs that know how to follow sites and twitter feeds and reply/purchase as soon as things become available. My buddy was sayin at their spot, they'll literally still have a FSR the night of the release because the people either got their pairs elsewhere and don't come and pick up their reserve. And it's a known problem. Their location started blocking people because of it. But seriously, just create a whole new id and the person can redo it all together.

And that's another stupid thing about Nike, they won't sell in the store to first come first serve, they redo the twitter RSVP. :smh:

I was pretty pissed because when the Bred XI, they literally did 2 MORE RSVP's!!!! They did another on Saturday and another on Sunday. Both days still had my size and I literally sat on the couch like a bum all day refreshing and still lost out!! I mentioned something like they should keep track of dm's (on twitter) and locate the people in order from the first day.

I mean, I've come to grips that I just don't have the time to sit and refresh and do crazy stuff like that. I now pay resellers prices just to get my releases. I'm not too salty because before to get a pair of Bred XI (my grail), I used to see prices $350+ and now you can get them around $275.

Oh and for the peeps who say, "Just do your homework", I missed out on the stupid finishline checkout thingy!! LOL! I kept submitting and submitting until I seen like 6 orders and then was like "Please God, don't let them charge my account $1200 bux!!" LOL!! And then all orders were cancelled (which saved my life, cuz wifey woulda killed me had they all gone through). What do you do then?!?

Last edited:
Nike screws its most faithful customers; they've been hip to the RSVP game; they know all about crooked mom and pop shops, etc. 

With that said, I'll be rsvp'ing until I secure more local mom and pop hookups, and hopefully someone overseas to help me circumvent the US system. 

Got my Concords in from FNL, they are ICY!  Yellow line around the concord lakes but fresh as hell!  Saran wrapping them up!

Few sizes up for some restocked pairs, like Bred 4's in 11 and 11.5, same goes for CG 9's. I need a 14 in Concords.

Yup, time to stop thinking about this.  Had a dream last night that my Bred 11s were ruined in a restaurant grease flood and my Concords were stolen from a public locker room (I don't own Concords).  Remember, the epic restock of 11s last week was preceded by multiple sources advising to be on the lookout.  Read back in the thread;  unless those conditions reoccur, I would advise against getting ones hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom