Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's terrible... I've had this happen to me when I was 17 it was a awful experience... I hope they make right by you... There is no excuse for somebody stealing your stuff the employee should be fired asap once it is discovered (if it ever is) who did it....
mean.gif
Yeah man...stuff happens. If someone was willing to lose their job over taking some shoes then they obviously needed them bad, or just make poor decisions that will eventually catch up to them.

It's part finishline's fault too for shipping in a box that says finishline all over it.

I'm not going to stress over it. I'm not going to ask for anything free and go ballastic over a pair of shoes. Just want my shoes or my money back, and I'll be good.

Yeah man...stuff happens. If someone was willing to lose their job over taking some shoes then they obviously needed them bad, or just make poor decisions that will eventually catch up to them.

It's part finishline's fault too for shipping in a box that says finishline all over it.

I'm not going to stress over it. I'm not going to ask for anything free and go ballastic over a pair of shoes. Just want my shoes or my money back, and I'll be good.

Yeah man thats what i hate about finishline that damn logo allover the box and ups set ur **** on the porch or front door ifu dnt answer. Regardless whats in the box if someone who steals see the box they gonna take it and see if its worth keepjng and if dnt fit them then they *** will sell it. I hate how ups leave it at the door too. Luckily i live in an area of people who dnt steal and we all keep an eye out for each others stuff. But yeah man i agree with u no sense in throwing a fit over shoes, unless it was ur only pair then id be a lil heated. I doubt they send u a replacement tho or they gonna receive heat from all of us hahaha

Sorry to hear about your experience. Id like to see if fnl can come up with a replacement for you. I always felt like them having finishline on the sides of their boxes was like a bulleye. Just asking for it. Im definitely interested in knowing the outcome.

Finishline wont take any of my rewards coupons on ANYTHING. I tried on my bron xmas and didnt take it off. Tried on just a pair of pants i want and nothing there either... gonna have to call them up

Finishline wont take any of my rewards coupons on ANYTHING. I tried on my bron xmas and didnt take it off. Tried on just a pair of pants i want and nothing there either... gonna have to call them up

Did you use the white hard copy ones?

Would flip if i had a winners circle coupon. People are willing to pay $375+ on ebay for them things :x

Are you serious?!! I wouldnt even pay retail for them joints

My boy works for JB, he said those are Top 5 best balling shoe EVER. He praises these things every time we ball :lol: said the comfort and new technology is at an all time high.

I know he's sippin the JB kool-aid but I might try on a pair just to see what all the fuss is about.

Those have been sitting on the FNL site for 2 weeks now , nobody wants them,for 180$ they hoping to land some Bred or Concords or anything else. I got the Red Spizike's myself.
Yeah, those Red Spizike's been up there for like a month! I picked up a pair and I am satisified to be honest... and they feel quite comfortable. I already have enough XIs (until the holiday release this year lol), IIIs, IVs, XIII and so on. It was time for change and I liked it though $180 price tag is lame. 

What thread was it wear a bunch of people said your paranoid if you think having finishline logo all over the box will make it get stolen?...:smh:

What thread was it wear a bunch of people said your paranoid if you think having finishline logo all over the box will make it get stolen?...:smh:

I'm paranoid every time I order from finishline and get the delivery email from UPS "left on pourch" :x :smh:

What thread was it wear a bunch of people said your paranoid if you think having finishline logo all over the box will make it get stolen?...
mean.gif
Having their logo plastered all over the box certainly doesn't help matters though. At least Eastbay is very subtle with their deliveries. They all come in a generic looking box.

Last edited:
but it doesnt help the fact that UPS leaves at the door, so its in plain sight, vulnerable to theft. When I know I have stuff coming I usually take my lunch break at the time packages usually come so that I'm there when they arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom