Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
anything goes after yesterday's madness, side note christmas lebrons on eastbay now

nobody copping xmas lebrons my dude. they are sitting heavy on shelves out here

cuz they suck

But you know whats really happening is cats sending shoes back to get another release and canceling orders that were purely impulse buys. This is generally whats going on when you see a few sizes pop back up. FSR's are a different story though.

im guilty of this i saw that playoffs & wcivs were snatched out of mu cart so i just ordered what was in the cart twice...but after the dust fell i cancelled the extras & kept what i actually needed instead of hoarding doubles & triples

Why can't one of these sites restock something I actually missed out on, like Statue of Liberty Hyperposites, lol.  Should be interesting to see what goes up next weekend.

like OLIVES

wrong Jada. I added to cart to test before I posted. I got my XIII's on release day so im not copping and looking out for others. get that negativity outta here.

^ you're missing it bro...

the good stuff sells out within an hour

:lol:

No, a lot of you just see red, but never try to actually add to cart. If you try to add them to cart, you'll discover they don't have them. Their site often does that when changes are made.

Eastbay is on this site, they'll say they don't have any stock.

:lol:

No, a lot of you just see red, but never try to actually add to cart. If you try to add them to cart, you'll discover they don't have them. Their site often does that when changes are made.

Eastbay is on this site, they'll say they don't have any stock.

>D
What exactly are you trying to explain? I'm just saying if a site restocks don't count on it being there all day.

lol let them keep missing, while I keep collecting 
roll.gif

yup, restocks are crap "insert sarcasm"

Last edited:
hater in the house
Not at all. I was being sarcastic, being that this is the JORDAN brand part of the forum and this is the JORDAN retro restocks thread.

Post was appreciated though; that you went out of your way to help out a member who may have wanted those.

I got a few pairs of bred IV's yesterday but still says "processing". Anyone else still have this status from yesterday's FNL restock?

I got a few pairs of bred IV's yesterday but still says "processing". Anyone else still have this status from yesterday's FNL restock?
Mine still says processing too.

FL usually takes a while to send me shipment confirmation. Usually within 48 hours though. If it gets past 48 hours I would check on it if I were you.

Mine still says processing too.

FL usually takes a while to send me shipment confirmation. Usually within 48 hours though. If it gets past 48 hours I would check on it if I were you.
Same boat, FL is pretty good with this stuff within 24 hours. 

You should be fine,by tomorrow it should say shipped.

exactly

before wed finishline orders were getting fully processed & shipped same day(1-order from sat processed on monday & 2nd order on monday processed on monday)

but we all know what dropped on wed & then what happened on thursday morning so everything is clearly backed up at the moment

Last edited:
I got my FNL Shipped Confirmation this morning...ordered Bred IV's along with 2 other Retros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom