Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
So restocks are typically only in men sizes right? When will the discrimination end! 
mean.gif
frown.gif

I just thought of something. Remember a few months ago when FL restocked on the concords and their tweet was in different colors (black, concord, and cool grey) and it hinted on more restock in the week. Although it happen that week, I think this is a part of that. I'm sure they said let's hold back that and hit them with it later...like NOW LATER. I am calling it now. DO NOT BE SURPRISED TO SEE A RESTOCK ON ALL JORDAN XI'S. I think we will see the space jams, concords, cool grey's and breds(which the breds are confirmed) restocks all in the next week. I'm making space in my bank account now because if they do, I will instantly drop $720 plus tax on all 4 just to have multiples for later.

I just thought of something. Remember a few months ago when FL restocked on the concords and their tweet was in different colors (black, concord, and cool grey) and it hinted on more restock in the week. Although it happen that week, I think this is a part of that. I'm sure they said let's hold back that and hit them with it later...like NOW LATER. I am calling it now. DO NOT BE SURPRISED TO SEE A RESTOCK ON ALL JORDAN XI'S. I think we will see the space jams, concords, cool grey's and breds(which the breds are confirmed) restocks all in the next week. I'm making space in my bank account now because if they do, I will instantly drop $720 plus tax on all 4 just to have multiples for later.
Jordan Retro 11 Bred restock at FL is confirmed?

Nothing I really wanted except cements dropped.....ill stay tuned for these xi drops though

Did Footlocker have AJ IV BREDs available today?

It says they have a 9.5 in stock but can't add it to cart. CSR from FL says it's out of stock.

I used to be good at this 12 years ago... LOL

Did Footlocker have AJ IV BREDs available today?

It says they have a 9.5 in stock but can't add it to cart. CSR from FL says it's out of stock.

I used to be good at this 12 years ago... LOL
I don't think so. I believe they haven't updated their site at all.

man if I can get those Cool grey's and Space jams............... I got the $$$ to..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom