Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. My account has about $42 dollars but I think they send out the reward cards every 30 days or so

No, that is the balance for what you have spent, before taxes, and swiped your WC rewards card/number. When that balance reaches $200, they take it back to zero and send you a $20 WC reward card 30 days later. The delay is to prevent buying, getting coupon, and returning the items. This reward will be a hard card, like a debit card...not the "spend $50 get $10 off" of "spend $100 get $20 off" paper coupons with restrictions. Online you can only use one WC reward at a time. If you can find the right manager when buying in store, the system will allow you to stack 2 of these for $40 off one transaction. But the manager has to like ya to do that and definitely isn't supposed to be doing that.

SMS text. Since this is an unannounced, random time drop, the 3 second delay you get with the SMS text notification will be nothing. Nobody will be expecting it and those who do get the tweet might not have access to a computer or be able to order from their phone at that time. Luckily I only have two classes a day and the rest of my time is spent studying so I can whip out my phone whenever. Good luck to all, I need these to get some Space Jams finally. Need to complete the XI collection
I work in IT so I am at a computer all day. You would think I would have a great chance for the random restocks but it does not always work out that way...I can easily be caught up resolving an issue that can take 1-2 hours and I am not able to access the restock at that time. Hopefully the restock will drop at a time when I am not doing anything. Good luck!!

Can't wait to see MollyManny's reaction when he misses out on the BRED XI restock and we all backdoor in LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

http://64.72.148.136/store/product/...asketball-shoes/_/A-1658?productId=prod726026

This is the backdoor link that I had for the Jordan 3 88 release....

So I would assume the backdoor for the 11s would be as followed if they use the same link (Using IP address would just allow you to bypass the splash screen):

http://64.72.148.136/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod708734
thanks VERY much- gunning for my first pair (after an eBay/reseller attempt gone horribly awry)

I work in IT so I am at a computer all day. You would think I would have a great chance for the random restocks but it does not always work out that way...I can easily be caught up resolving an issue that can take 1-2 hours and I am not able to access the restock at that time. Hopefully the restock will drop at a time when I am not doing anything. Good luck!!

I work in IT as well...hopefully I won't be out in the field when restock drops

I think that the FNL twitter was posted around 10:45am Central time this past thursday- of course this could mean nothing with regard to the drop next week.  I just remember because I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

If I can't get a pair of size 10s for some reason on the day, I WILL be going the resale route.  I will only consider a fellow NTer- 2 bad Nike experiences on eBay in a month, in a row.

I hope they restock WC 3s online have been checking everyday since release and nothing so far. Does anyone have any info on that? I know Houston will get some pairs.

Last edited:
Y'all are right ..I read it too fast and got all jumpy thinking I would be able to cop a 2nd pair lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom