Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://64.72.148.136/store/product/...asketball-shoes/_/A-1658?productId=prod726026

This is the backdoor link that I had for the Jordan 3 88 release....

So I would assume the backdoor for the 11s would be as followed if they use the same link (Using IP address would just allow you to bypass the splash screen):

http://64.72.148.136/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod708734
Why not respond that the link doesn't exist unless and until someone searches and proves that comment incorrect?

OKC HOH will be restocking fire red 5s, pink foams, and cool grey 9s this wed.
Rumors of Bred 11s, but not confirmed yet

Man if you in the bay area... HoH in Serramonte will be giving tickets out for the restocks and ASG pack :smokin starting tomorrow

Any news or rumors if Foot Locker, Eastbay Champs and Foot Action will restock the Christmas and Retros online?

Lol probably talking about the Crimsons and Jokers next week... :rolleyes

Lol

Picked up a a pair today on the SLIDE! Retailers are obv getting them in stock already!

Lol

Picked up a a pair today on the SLIDE! Retailers are obv getting them in stock already!
Not bad!  Lots of kids over on the other forum planning to pass on these, which is fine by me 'cause I like them!

Last edited:
Not bad!  Lots of kids over on the other forum planning to pass on these, which is fine by me 'cause I like them!

I wanted a black pair with red that I can use as some bar beaters...something black and dark that doesn't my stain easy. I'm jot crazy about the Jokers...them again I'm not too crazy about these either. Just likes them and it was the easiest cop ever...so I jumped. I'll get great use out of them. I think they're tuff. Picked up an outfit to match

Saw em in person in 2 stores today.  Quality is better than all 2011 3's.  3M looks good, mid sole is not glossy, and leather is soft.  They would be perfect if the purple hue was gone and replaced with the regular cement grey print, or even all black.

Saw em in person in 2 stores today.  Quality is better than all 2011 3's.  3M looks good, mid sole is not glossy, and leather is soft.  They would be perfect if the purple hue was gone and replaced with the regular cement grey print, or even all black.

I agree completely about the purplish print....u can't tell at night or failing light tho. Just looks black/dark grey. The quality is great, I'm content with the pick up. The squadrons on the other hand...guess I'll have a gift card on hand.

I wanted a black pair with red that I can use as some bar beaters...something black and dark that doesn't my stain easy. I'm jot crazy about the Jokers...them again I'm not too crazy about these either. Just likes them and it was the easiest cop ever...so I jumped. I'll get great use out of them. I think they're tuff. Picked up an outfit to match
yeah yeah!  i like these way better than the jokers.  i ma get these for sure.

I must be tired cus I just re-read that and I typed that out like a ******, lol. I agree thoroughly, the Joker green is Mehhh....
haha yeah it's late and I would venture to say that it's safe for me to put down the computer now.  Not likely to see a retro restock in the next 8 hours, right?  haha  Right?

The crimsons and jokers are alright but i'll pass forsure. I already have the '88s, WC(2003), Black Cements, True Blues, & Fire Reds.

Never understood the purpose of buying a shoe to trade. To each his own I guess.

Why not if u can hustle a pair out of it? Or you want a pair someone else has and you have what they want it's mutually beneficial. It's the same thing as a straight up trade, just planned and calculated. Look at the guys who copped two retro 88's and they're trading them for fighter foams...they paid $200 for the retro and trading it for a $250 shoe. So it's beneficial to both people...expect you could probably sell it for more and just buy one. I only sell shoes I don't want anymore, don't really wear or get tired of. If I have something sitting around that I haven't worn yet, I'll trade it...makes life easier.

I only sell shoes I don't want anymore, don't really wear or get tired of. If I have something sitting around that I haven't worn yet, I'll trade it...makes life easier.
I can understand this. You buy something and don't wear it, like it, or it doesn't fit right then u trade. But buying something you don't want just to trade seems extra. 88 IIIs were 200 + tax+ possible shipping and fighter foams were 235 + tax. Not worth the hassle IMO

I read in the Breds 11 thread that they were going to be restocked online before the All Star Weekend.

How true is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom