Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the footlocker/footaction restocks are going to be online as well? Or is it just a couple of stores here and there.

Based on this info I think they will.

Man I'm sounding greedy, but I wished they restocked on something else nice. I already got the bred 13s and I'm not big on those stealth foams lol. But good luck to those who didn't get a pair of any of these and has a chance this sunday though.

Last edited:
Not sure where to post this, so picked here.  New to the shoe game, but my all time favorite J's are the last shots.  Can anyone tell me when/if Nike will re-release them?  Also, if I see a pair on ebay is there anywhere I can find out if they are real?  Don't want to lose money on fake shoes, and not far enough along in all this to know whats real and what isnt.  don't want to break community rules.

Please lettttt this stealths restock at my hoh I will by as many pairs in my size as I can this shoe is one of the best pickups not JB I have had in years.

but my all time favorite J's are the last shots.

You and me both, doubt they will be releasing them anytime soon, they just came out holiday 2011, JB should bring other c/w back, xiv is one of my fav j's out of the whole lineup

Not sure where to post this, so picked here.  New to the shoe game, but my all time favorite J's are the last shots.  Can anyone tell me when/if Nike will re-release them?  Also, if I see a pair on ebay is there anywhere I can find out if they are real?  Don't want to lose money on fake shoes, and not far enough along in all this to know whats real and what isnt.  don't want to break community rules.

I like this man. Not enough people ask questions...Too many overnight "sneakerheads" that think they know everything and refuse to learn before they bump their gums.

Truthfully, this isn't the thread to post this. But, you can search the Jordan Brand forum for the Jordan XIV thread from when they released a few years ago. There likely will NOT be a last shot re-release anytime in the foreseeable future, but ebay can be your best friend.

There is a legit check thread that can help you in your quest...you can post pictures of sneakers that you intend on buying and someone can/will help you out with authenticity...matter fact...lemme see if I can link you to those two threads...

it would not surprise me if finishline.com drops something on sunday out the blue as well..

My hoh acted shadyyyyy yyyyyyy hahaha whatever ill be there Sunday to try and get the foams if no ones there and they got them imma dbl up in the 13 to.

but my all time favorite J's are the last shots.

You and me both, doubt they will be releasing them anytime soon, they just came out holiday 2011, JB should bring other c/w back, xiv is one of my fav j's out of the whole lineup

My man!

FINALLY! Someone who agrees with me!

Still crossing my fingers on Black Toe re-retro, along with Indiglo & Oxy retros.

Last edited:
Pretty crazy restocks. So random it seems. Oh well, it's definitely awesome for people that missed out on them.

these superbowl sunday restocks are smart for the shoes stores. I've gone to the mall the past two superbowl sundays. NO ONE is at the mall, it's like a weekday! They probably did it to raise their profits on a dead shopping day.

these superbowl sunday restocks are smart for the shoes stores. I've gone to the mall the past two superbowl sundays. NO ONE is at the mall, it's like a weekday! They probably did it to raise their profits on a dead shopping day.

BINGO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom