Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, yeah I opened a claim.  Dude was all belligerent when I wrote him about it.  Kids these days, very little respect and civility goin' on :smh:
yea man no respect, and after the fact, he messaged me saying I was the most downgrade person he's done business with. Haha. I didn't even dignify that crab with a reply after that one.

Thanks, yeah I opened a claim.  Dude was all belligerent when I wrote him about it.  Kids these days, very little respect and civility goin' on :smh:

Were these worn or new? Both of my pairs have scratched patent leather DS. Considering the quality of XI's, I'd just keep them and move on unless it looks like they got knifed. Seriously, flaws are pretty much a given on these.

I just called the HOH in the Galleria and I swear the guy I spoke with doesn't know what he's talking about.

1) He said the tickets for the '88s go on sale Wednesday, even though it says Tuesday on the website
2) He said the store opens at 9am even though I thought they opened at 8am
3) He said the earlier I get there, the better a chance I will have at actually getting the shoes

Is any of this true?  If not, what is true?

Statement #3 pretty much covers up any bs he tried to feed you with his previous answers lol

They were new.  There are some scratches that I can tell are just bad QC, but this one is noticeably large.  And the dude was like, they had NO scratches period.

edit*  for scale i would say the scuff is about 1/4" wide, and there is a more faint one above it in the photo.

Last edited:
Quit worrying about the blk/red XI.  Just keep that NDC, FTL, and FTA link saved from December, and be near your computer the 13th-16th.  Not saying it's an easy task given the 4 day time frame, but if you want them bad enough, figure something out for those 4 days and be ready.
wink.gif
  I'd share more info, but I'd hate for a troll to get a hold of it and get me locked out of this thread too
laugh.gif
this is very much appreciated!

Get a refund. That just happened to me with some Lebron 9 Miami Hurricanes. Dude listed 9.5/10 quality and the pictures looked like they were. Got em here and they ha scratches and scuff on both toes, logo on insole gone, size tag looked like it was gone from sweat and the insides were brown. I messages him first and e tried I give me a sob story about getting an eyebrow transplant so he an approach his woman who's playing him, haha. So I opened up a dispute with the quickness and they gave me my money the next day.
Oh wow that part had me dying
roll.gif
!!!  Thank you for sharing that.  Where do they even come up with this stuff LOL.  An eyebrow transplant to get some yambs?  Oh god, dude shoulda been buyin foambs if he wanted that
laugh.gif
  Sorry you had to put up with that sleeze ball, glad you got your cash back.

@Mikey, Trappedintime is right, these XI's did have pretttttty bad QC, and a lot came pre scratched (like one of mine) but for me those were like hair thin scratches.  If you can run your finger over the scrape in the pic above and feel it dig down into the PL, at that size of a scrape, I think I'd be unhappy with my purchase.  What size are you in these XI's?

Per Champs Tumblr:

Retro Re-Stock Information
Jordan Retro 9 ‘Cool Grey’

Aventura Mall – Aventura, FL

Times Square – New York, NY

Pembroke Lakes Mall – Pembroke Pines, FL

Lakeside Mall – Metairie, LA

Lenox Square Mall – Atlanta, GA

Westland Mall – Hialeah, FL

Retro 11 ‘Bred’

Southcenter Mall – Tukwila, WA

La Palmera Mall – Corpus Christi, TX

Queens Fashion Centre – Elmhurst, NY

Willowbrook Mall – Wayne, NJ

Wesroads Shop Centre – Omaha, NE

St. Charles Town Center – Waldorf, MD

Retro 4 ‘Thunder’

Queens Fashion Center – Elmhurst, NY

Willowbrook Mall – Wayne, NJ

Westroads Shop Center – Omaha, NE

St. Charles Town Center – Waldorf, MD

Retro 13 ‘Bred’

University Mall – Tampa, FL

Penn Square Mall – Oklahoma City, OK

Roosevelt Field Mall – Garden City, NY

Woodfield Mall – Schaumburg, IL

Garden State Plaza – Paramus, NJ

Saint Louis Galleria – St. Louis, MO

Dadeland Mall – Miami, FL

208 West 125th Street – New York, NY

Plaza Las Americas – San Juan, PR

Westfield Culver City – Culver City, CA

Retro 5 ‘Fire Red’

Mall of America – Bloomington, MN

Penn Square Mall – Oklahoma, OK

Roosevelt Field Mall – Garden City, NY

Woodfield Mall – Schaumburg, IL

Garden State Plaza – Paramus, NJ

Saint Louis Galleria – St. Louis, MO

Fashion Fair Mall – Fresno, CA

Dadeland Mall – Miami, FL

208 West 125th Street – New York, NY

Plaza Las Americas – San Juan, PR

Oakwood Center – Gretna, LA

Christiana Mall – Newark, DE

Oh wow that part had me dying :rofl: !!!  Thank you for sharing that.  Where do they even come up with this stuff LOL.  An eyebrow transplant to get some yambs?  Oh god, dude shoulda been buyin foambs if he wanted that :lol:   Sorry you had to put up with that sleeze ball, glad you got your cash back.
Yea, I literally laughed out loud when I read it too.

Supposedly, the rep I spoke with at Champs Times Square doesnt know if there will be a definite restock. I hate all that mystery. :smh:. That **** gets me heated.

Supposedly, the rep I spoke with at Champs Times Square doesnt know if there will be a definite restock. I hate all that mystery.
mean.gif
. That **** gets me heated.
We still got plenty time for many kicks, it is a very early warning and we need to all be on the look out and take advantage of the opportunities at hand. Here in Florida where all star weekend was last last year, stores had restocks on kicks with no warning. Some stores even had all star sneakers restocked a week later.

Supposedly, the rep I spoke with at Champs Times Square doesnt know if there will be a definite restock. I hate all that mystery. :smh:. That **** gets me heated.

Same thing out in cali. Employees make it seem like idk what I am talking about.

I think NTers are more informed than most shoe store employees. To many it's just a job. They'll starting getting the memos on Monday! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom