Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly. i stated my HS graduation since its easier to relate to instead of saying my middle school graduation.

im not sure 99 was the year they switched it because i remember people coming to school late because of the columbia XI retros.

it was 2000-2001 when they switched. flighposite 3s came out on a saturday that was the shoe to cop before school started and everyone had them. the SJs and columbias came out on a wednesday.

We should change the title of this thread to "NikeTalk: Handout thread, no effort needed!"
roll.gif

It usually takes like 3 days for processing to complete.
thanks!  i think i remember that from the last time i ordered a high demand item from FNL.  When i ordered preschool bred 4s they shipped the same day, but obviously not as sought after.

I'm not messin around after I struck out on the BRED XI yesterday, it's gettin serious. The fact I missed out on the Concord's 2x off FNL was the final straw..
i struck out on those breds and the two restocks on the concords and the 4 restocks on the kilroys because of being locked out. i think imma have to pm you to find out your ways lol

Do does plug ins really help when it comes to purchasing shoes.
yes and no... I had an auto refresh add on(plug in) and I saw the shoes the second they were live but it took 3 seconds to stop the refresh.. so if you are really down to seconds it could f u over lol

yes and no... I had an auto refresh add on(plug in) and I saw the shoes the second they were live but it took 3 seconds to stop the refresh.. so if you are really down to seconds it could f u over lol
That's why you have 2 browsers running. 1 browser runs the refresh, the other doesn't. It's a simple ALT-TAB to flip back and forth.

FOOTACTION IN FREEHOLD NJ AND WOODBRIDGE STILL HAVE COOL GREY IX PAIRS.

im going to cry because freehold has my size 13 and i cant leave work ;(

good luck guys

If school safety officers just stayed at the sneaker spots near their school they would have been guaranteed employee of the year.

TO ALL MY FELLOW H-TOWN HEADS, THEY JUST RESTOCKED THE OLIVE 9'S TODAY AT ALL HOUSTON AREA CITY GEAR STORES (WESTHEIMER, FONDREN RD, & MESA RD.)! I JUST SCOOPED UP A SZ.13 WIT' THE QUICKNESS. SHOUT OUT TO THE HOMIE kamuekcmo FOR ORIGINALLY REPORTING A POSSIBLE RESTOCK OF THESE A WHILE BACK! AND A QUICK SIDE NOTE: I DON'T KNOW ABOUT EVERYWHERE ELSE IN THE U.S., BUT IN HOUSTON THESE ARE NOT A HOH-ONLY RELEASE! SHEIKH SHOES IN THE GALLERIA IS SUPPOSED TO BE RE-STOCKING THESE OVER THE WEEKEND AS WELL, SO KEEP YOUR EARS TO THE STREET. ANYWAY, HERE'S MY PIC...

LUV' IT,MAYNE! :nthat: . HOLLA!

CED B.

FOOTACTION IN FREEHOLD NJ AND WOODBRIDGE STILL HAVE COOL GREY IX PAIRS.

im going to cry because freehold has my size 13 and i cant leave work ;(

good luck guys
This happened to me with the Concords.. I left  my house immediately.. drove 1.5 hrs to Freehold and the best looking girl I've ever seen working at a FA comes to me and says.. Im sorry but I gave the pair you wanted us to hold to that guy and points to some guy leaving.. worst day ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom