Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
backdoor1.jpg

found the back door!!!

I just fell out laughing!!! All this sitting around at work refreshing pages and checking sites got my back and neck hurting. Fingers crossed for Olive 9's or DMP or Space Jams...or al:Dl 3

TO ALL MY FELLOW H-TOWN HEADS, THEY JUST RESTOCKED THE OLIVE 9'S TODAY AT ALL HOUSTON AREA CITY GEAR STORES (WESTHEIMER, FONDREN RD, & MESA RD.)! I JUST SCOOPED UP A SZ.13 WIT' THE QUICKNESS. SHOUT OUT TO THE HOMIE kamuekcmo FOR ORIGINALLY REPORTING A POSSIBLE RESTOCK OF THESE A WHILE BACK! AND A QUICK SIDE NOTE: I DON'T KNOW ABOUT EVERYWHERE ELSE IN THE U.S., BUT IN HOUSTON THESE ARE NOT A HOH-ONLY RELEASE! SHEIKH SHOES IN THE GALLERIA IS SUPPOSED TO BE RE-STOCKING THESE OVER THE WEEKEND AS WELL, SO KEEP YOUR EARS TO THE STREET. ANYWAY, HERE'S MY PIC...

LUV' IT,MAYNE!
nthat.gif
. HOLLA!

CED B.
Good looken fam, glad you got yours!

Man that isn't necessarily true. In fact every shoe I have ever ordered from FNL the processing is completed and shoe is shipped within 24hrs. Dunno if it has something to do with the amount of money in my account, but it goes through using a combination of debit/credit cards. 

Sortve unrelated but can anyone give me a reason why ndc is impossible to navigate on my mobile.

I thought they were doing raffles for the BRED XI, are they saying it's FCFS right now?
Yea raffle was Sunday but guess not that many people went for those. They have 9-12 available, how many pairs not sure they couldnt tell me she said lol

Last edited:
Heard they restocked Bred XIs today at Footlocker by me. I missed out but ay its still cool for my people.

People complaining about their money leaving are just plain dumb though. How many times do we have to go over how FNL works?! THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY. THEY KEEP YOUR MONEY FOR A FEW DAYS. THEY GET INTEREST OFF YOUR MONEY FOR FREE. If you're going to do business with them, you're risking whatever you have each time you try to submit an order. Successful or not, they grab your money.

I'm the last guy to stick up for FNL, but this is simply incorrect.

FNL does not "TAKE YOUR MONEY" until they 'capture' the funds. While an authorization reduces the amount available to you, FNL does not have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom