Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

whats the point of euro releases? i dont think jordans are even that popular there. its basically a release uk resellers can make a nice profit from.

whats the point of euro releases? i dont think jordans are even that popular there. its basically a release uk resellers can make a nice profit from.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

As we've done to them on numerous occasions. I got homies that I have been deployed with or worked the sane beat that don't even get GR. Sometimes. So, I guess JB is showing them some love because there are many sneaker heads out that way. I was in Germany last month and I saw so much heat just at the airport. It was mind boggling!

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

As we've done to them on numerous occasions. I got homies that I have been deployed with or worked the sane beat that don't even get GR. Sometimes. So, I guess JB is showing them some love because there are many sneaker heads out that way. I was in Germany last month and I saw so much heat just at the airport. It was mind boggling!

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Called my local HOH they said they getting them July 2nd...and so am I!

Aww sh*t ... I wonder what's going on in the bay for this release

Aww sh*t ... I wonder what's going on in the bay for this release

you're welcome for the info everyone 
happy.gif
 (pages back when yall was callin DT on me hah)

you're welcome for the info everyone 
happy.gif
 (pages back when yall was callin DT on me hah)

In Footlocker Europe, only the House of Hoops stores get nike basketball shoes including Jordans of course.
Mostly in Germany Air Jordans are still relatively popular because we have many Americans here (mostly
G.I.s and their families) or the basketplayers. Sadly casual basketballers here even dont wear basketball shoes
to play ><
I remember when Nike skipped several models in Europe which was really bad, for instance:

no AJ XVII lows!
no AJ2 retros from 2006!
no AJ3 white/cement greys from ~2005 (with the Jumpman at the heel) (don't remember the year but i'm still furious when i saw
Americans and Asians wearing them and i could not purchase them here (as i usually got my 30% off as a FL employee.

Now the demand for Air Jordans have quite flatlined here, especially MJ is not playing anymore and the retail price
of 140-175 € for retros is quite extreme.

In Footlocker Europe, only the House of Hoops stores get nike basketball shoes including Jordans of course.
Mostly in Germany Air Jordans are still relatively popular because we have many Americans here (mostly
G.I.s and their families) or the basketplayers. Sadly casual basketballers here even dont wear basketball shoes
to play ><
I remember when Nike skipped several models in Europe which was really bad, for instance:

no AJ XVII lows!
no AJ2 retros from 2006!
no AJ3 white/cement greys from ~2005 (with the Jumpman at the heel) (don't remember the year but i'm still furious when i saw
Americans and Asians wearing them and i could not purchase them here (as i usually got my 30% off as a FL employee.

Now the demand for Air Jordans have quite flatlined here, especially MJ is not playing anymore and the retail price

These would sell as a GR big time, even with the OD on neon / electric greens right now

These would sell as a GR big time, even with the OD on neon / electric greens right now

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

to play ><

no AJ XVII lows!
no AJ2 retros from 2006!

QFT

Im over here now as a G.I. and jordans sit on shelves and some other nikes aswell they do eventually sell out but not like in the states.... there has been times where i could go to a HoH over here 2 or 3 weeks after a release and still secure my pair... but i cant wait to secure my pair on the 20th... might be willing to help some NT'ers out aswell
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

to play ><

no AJ XVII lows!
no AJ2 retros from 2006!

QFT

Im over here now as a G.I. and jordans sit on shelves and some other nikes aswell they do eventually sell out but not like in the states.... there has been times where i could go to a HoH over here 2 or 3 weeks after a release and still secure my pair... but i cant wait to secure my pair on the 20th... might be willing to help some NT'ers out aswell
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youdontknowme415

Marqueesole is a big rip off. I bought a pair of the jodan 5 quai 54 and it came in a unlabeled Jordan box and it also didn't even include the lacelocks as it shows in their pictures on their website. So I emailed everyday since I received my pair and they never responded back at all. But They were quick enought to email me back when I emailed them that the order link wasn't working before I made a payment for them. As of this day I will haven't gotten a response back. Does anybody have any lacelocks for these particular color. I am willing to buy them. That is probably why the person who posted the pics of their pair of jordan 5 quai 54 didn't have their lacelocks included with their shoes. I wonder if that person bought their pair from marqueesole.com. So $@&@ marqueesole.com and I hope they go to hell. Don't ever buy from the ever again. I know for sure I won't.

MS is decent if you are buying the shoes and plan on rocking them on the daily. Their stuff is in an unlabeled box because they are being grabbed from the factory and jammed in a dufflebag for the dude to sell them from his "regular" office job in HK at a ridiculous markup. The AJ2011 neolimes came in a regular Jordan Retro box, with mismatched insoles, as if they were clipped right out of the real box but the dude didnt think to grab the extra insoles or the towel. At least they're not fakes, but still, a word to the wise.

Originally Posted by youdontknowme415

Marqueesole is a big rip off. I bought a pair of the jodan 5 quai 54 and it came in a unlabeled Jordan box and it also didn't even include the lacelocks as it shows in their pictures on their website. So I emailed everyday since I received my pair and they never responded back at all. But They were quick enought to email me back when I emailed them that the order link wasn't working before I made a payment for them. As of this day I will haven't gotten a response back. Does anybody have any lacelocks for these particular color. I am willing to buy them. That is probably why the person who posted the pics of their pair of jordan 5 quai 54 didn't have their lacelocks included with their shoes. I wonder if that person bought their pair from marqueesole.com. So $@&@ marqueesole.com and I hope they go to hell. Don't ever buy from the ever again. I know for sure I won't.

MS is decent if you are buying the shoes and plan on rocking them on the daily. Their stuff is in an unlabeled box because they are being grabbed from the factory and jammed in a dufflebag for the dude to sell them from his "regular" office job in HK at a ridiculous markup. The AJ2011 neolimes came in a regular Jordan Retro box, with mismatched insoles, as if they were clipped right out of the real box but the dude didnt think to grab the extra insoles or the towel. At least they're not fakes, but still, a word to the wise.

Back
Top Bottom