Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Confirmed by kicksonfire that these will indeed be released at US house of hoops..this thread is about to go crazy lol

Confirmed by kicksonfire that these will indeed be released at US house of hoops..this thread is about to go crazy lol

Now I'm confused...I just called both of the HOH in NC...both say that they aren't getting them.

*hope that they are wrong....wrong as hell*

Now I'm confused...I just called both of the HOH in NC...both say that they aren't getting them.

*hope that they are wrong....wrong as hell*

My QUAI 54 (nevermind about the tag, i write for an italian magazine) copped this thursday. Nothing special about this shoe but all the rest is a good shoe.
I hope you enjoy my pics:

My QUAI 54 (nevermind about the tag, i write for an italian magazine) copped this thursday. Nothing special about this shoe but all the rest is a good shoe.
I hope you enjoy my pics:

Man HOH tukwila employees are the worst..I swear there are no real sneakerheads that work there,everytime I call & even mention "Quai 54" they get confused.I guess there just people looking to earn a dollar,but man I wish there was just more knowledgable employees working at that store

Man HOH tukwila employees are the worst..I swear there are no real sneakerheads that work there,everytime I call & even mention "Quai 54" they get confused.I guess there just people looking to earn a dollar,but man I wish there was just more knowledgable employees working at that store

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Not really. Aside from being a V, it's a pretty dull-looking shoe to me...

Not really. Aside from being a V, it's a pretty dull-looking shoe to me...

You're a clown. Not everyone who works at a sneaker shore is into sneakers. They are people looking to earn a dollar like you do when you go to work, if you have a job.

To the guy with the Marqueesole mishap, its a risk you take when ordering from Asian sites. Doesn't help that sometimes the stuff they steal from the factories and flip are B-Grades or fake like the Freddy Krueger VMV Inc fiasco.

You're a clown. Not everyone who works at a sneaker shore is into sneakers. They are people looking to earn a dollar like you do when you go to work, if you have a job.

To the guy with the Marqueesole mishap, its a risk you take when ordering from Asian sites. Doesn't help that sometimes the stuff they steal from the factories and flip are B-Grades or fake like the Freddy Krueger VMV Inc fiasco.

I agree with you ... If you work at a sneaker store, especially some where like HOH? Knowing your products, both released and unreleased, should be apart of your job - regardless how much you're getting paid.

I agree with you ... If you work at a sneaker store, especially some where like HOH? Knowing your products, both released and unreleased, should be apart of your job - regardless how much you're getting paid.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

They aren't there to sell you shoes, they're there to up sell you with extras.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

They aren't there to sell you shoes, they're there to up sell you with extras.

Back
Top Bottom