Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

What is so special that Nike chooses HoH for their limited releases?

nike is invloved with hoh at the corporate level, thats why hoh only sell nike shoes and apparell, all the other brands are on the footlocker side of the store. hoh is really a partnership between footlocker and nike, therefore the nike hoh only releases.

Nike formed this partnership with HOH right after the Footlocker stores had there "Jordan Retro" ban lifted.  It was Nike's way to show them the love on all of the other shoes they missed out on.

Yes, they will be stateside on the 2nd. A local reseller was selling these for $300+, and personally there is no way I would consider paying that for these. I will cop a pair on the 2nd for the collection, but overall I dont think quality nor look wise these will fetch much attention after the hype dies down.

Yes, they will be stateside on the 2nd. A local reseller was selling these for $300+, and personally there is no way I would consider paying that for these. I will cop a pair on the 2nd for the collection, but overall I dont think quality nor look wise these will fetch much attention after the hype dies down.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

HOH in houston still dont know if theyre gettin these, they did know what i was talkin about tho

what hoh did u call?

Originally Posted by Furrell

There is a black pair of the Air Jordan V 'Quai 54'.

One word: Amazing.

The green really pops on these and for those that hate this pair, you'd punt a puppy for these.

Only 54 pairs in the world.

where the pics at bro?

HOH in houston still dont know if theyre gettin these, they did know what i was talkin about tho

what hoh did u call?

The green really pops on these and for those that hate this pair, you'd punt a puppy for these.

where the pics at bro?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

you know my question.......
Clark Kent has them. I wouldn't be surprised if he posts those on his Twitter sometime this week.

If I had pictures, they would have been posted already. I'm not that wizdomlakers dude.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

you know my question.......
Clark Kent has them. I wouldn't be surprised if he posts those on his Twitter sometime this week.

If I had pictures, they would have been posted already. I'm not that wizdomlakers dude.

Eh, not a big fan of these
ohwell.gif

Won't have a chance to cop when these drop on the 2nd. I'm feelin the green soles, but I'll be out of town that weekend....SMH.

Won't have a chance to cop when these drop on the 2nd. I'm feelin the green soles, but I'll be out of town that weekend....SMH.

Well, now I know what shoes I'd trade my Bin 23 V's for if the opportunity presented itself.  Before hearing about these, I would've said nothing, but Black/Green V's???  Yes.  Need. 

Well, now I know what shoes I'd trade my Bin 23 V's for if the opportunity presented itself.  Before hearing about these, I would've said nothing, but Black/Green V's???  Yes.  Need. 

Originally Posted by sman234

what hoh did u call?

where the pics at bro?

Galleria

Originally Posted by sman234

what hoh did u call?

where the pics at bro?

Galleria

Back
Top Bottom