Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

dj-clark-kent.jpg
ashy larry suede just like the flu xii & metallic v
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ILOVEUWxx

Originally Posted by Furrell

There is a black pair of the Air Jordan V 'Quai 54'.

One word: Amazing.

The green really pops on these and for those that hate this pair, you'd punt a puppy for these.

Only 54 pairs in the world.

Well, now I know what shoes I'd trade my Bin 23 V's for if the opportunity presented itself.  Before hearing about these, I would've said nothing, but Black/Green V's???  Yes.  Need. 

worse trade ever

The green really pops on these and for those that hate this pair, you'd punt a puppy for these.

Well, now I know what shoes I'd trade my Bin 23 V's for if the opportunity presented itself.  Before hearing about these, I would've said nothing, but Black/Green V's???  Yes.  Need. 

worse trade ever

Originally Posted by ColdCity

worse trade ever
Get a pair of black Q54s and lets do the deal.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

worse trade ever
Get a pair of black Q54s and lets do the deal.

I don't like the black ones at all..they'll obviously be more sought after because theyre alot more limited than the white ones.but when I look at them all I can think of is metallics with green accents & soles.should've made them leather like the bins

Back
Top Bottom