Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Bright colors are whats in right now.For them to take a bright color that's never been put on a already popular shoe, then make it limited hyped up will make people want them more
Word to your avatar.

I got a pair and I love em! I wouldn't buy it more than retail tho, my buddy was in europe and he got it for me. If it wasn't for that, I'd probably never purchase it on ebay and pay more than retail.

I got a pair and I love em! I wouldn't buy it more than retail tho, my buddy was in europe and he got it for me. If it wasn't for that, I'd probably never purchase it on ebay and pay more than retail.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by lionheart44

where's the best place to pick up a pair of the Quai IX in size 13? and whats the going price on these?

I saw a size 13. Can i say what site? Dont know the rules and i dont want to break any rules here.

Can you pm me and let me know?

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by lionheart44

where's the best place to pick up a pair of the Quai IX in size 13? and whats the going price on these?

I saw a size 13. Can i say what site? Dont know the rules and i dont want to break any rules here.

Can you pm me and let me know?

bro these are fire
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

Same here I was lucky enough to pick up some pairs but I had to pay shipping because it was too much to carry on back to the U.S. Cheapest I got them was retail and I had to pay shipping. Still came out to $245
ohwell.gif
 a pair. Anyway sig check
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

Same here I was lucky enough to pick up some pairs but I had to pay shipping because it was too much to carry on back to the U.S. Cheapest I got them was retail and I had to pay shipping. Still came out to $245
ohwell.gif
 a pair. Anyway sig check
nerd.gif

I really was tempted at using my DS Space Jams as trade bait on these but I said forget it. Im not gonna fall into the hype. Ill save them for a time when I miss a BIN release or something.

To the dude that traded his for Banned 1's (applause) good trade on your part!

I really was tempted at using my DS Space Jams as trade bait on these but I said forget it. Im not gonna fall into the hype. Ill save them for a time when I miss a BIN release or something.

To the dude that traded his for Banned 1's (applause) good trade on your part!

Back
Top Bottom