Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Ordered from Soleheaven with my rewards point but have no confirmation email so I’ll take it as they oversold and keep trying

Did i just save $100? ...SNS is too good to be true. ....hoping for no cancellations bc SNS got me in the past.

Reactions: Ube
Ordered from Soleheaven with my rewards point but have no confirmation email so I’ll take it as they oversold and keep trying
This is what I hope doesn't happen to me as well because this happened to me last year for the SJ release by Soleheaven :smh: :rofl:

This is what I hope doesn't happen to me as well because this happened to me last year for the SJ release by Soleheaven :smh: :rofl:
Happened to me last year for the SJ release as well that’s how I know better.... just ordered from SNS though for $179 shipped. Had a 15% off voucher. Got charged $10 shipping.. saw someone else they didn’t get charged shipping tho

Reactions: Ube
Just checked sns site
If you spend $175 or more it’s free shipping
I’ve always spent less than that in the past so I’ve always been charged $10

Alot of euro sites got GS sizes under retail ...like $20 - $40 cheaper than the US.

Just checked sns site
If you spend $175 or more it’s free shipping
I’ve always spent less than that in the past so I’ve always been charged $10
Oh ok I get it.. I had 15% off so it was $169 so I guess I wasn’t eligible for the free shipping

Back
Top Bottom