Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

oh man......

In for a pair. But you know everyone in the Houston area gonna be going mad hard atthese. Would not be surprised if lines curve around all the malls for these, so probably will take a shot online

Hope they produce a bunch

One of the best retro plus colorways I have seen in some time.

3 pair. Min.
Totally agree. 
Yes its def top 3

Cool Greys will forever be the best retro+
Yeah I'd definitely put these with the Cool Greys and the Space Jams as far as top 3 retro + colorways. But I gotta go with the Space Jams as far best retro + IMO.

I'm digging these, I'm in!

Jordan Brown realized three out of the last five pair of black Friday shoe sat on the shelf's and they want their black Friday money.

Black and white Oreo 5, white and maroon 6 (220 price tag), white true blue Jordan 3 (220 price tag).

Jordan Brand your price increase is the issue also 30-50 dollars more on each pair then say 5 years ago, and don't say inflation. There is no new investment in the technology, development, or research (20 and 30 year old shoe), they are most likely buying from the same producers of the fabric and textile manufacturers for decades, so they're getting it as cheap as possible and they're not paying overseas workers much money.

End of Rant//

Nah don't tnink they will sit LONGER then a day

Whoever wants them, should be able to get them.

If it's a normal GR.

If they produce them like the Space Jams and III's last year, mutiples will be easy.

Back
Top Bottom