Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Every OG Jordan seems to have had unreleased colors that they decided not to drop originally. I wonder what the unreleased 11s were

Last edited:
I highly disagree that these navys could've been an OG cw. That's a bit of a stretch IMO. I guess any color combo you can think of could've been an OG cw then, if that's the case.

The reason I say that is because of the Obsidian 12s and the Flint 13s. These look like they fit right in with those.

I agree that these could have been an og due to the exact reasons you listed.

JB was using Columbia blue and navy blue/sport blue separately on shoes a lot but the Navy and Columbia combo on a single shoe didn't start until obsidian 12s. That's why I disagree with the "these could've been OGs" opinion. Plus I just don't think they would've been a good OG cw.

Last edited:
JB was using Columbia blue and navy blue/sport blue separately on shoes a lot but the Navy and Columbia combo on a single shoe didn't start until obsidian 12s. That's why I disagree with the "these could've been OGs" opinion. Plus I just don't think they would've been a good OG cw.

So the obsidian 12s didn't drop a year after the 11s? You speak as though that's a long time or something :lol:

idk wat yall tb lol but that obsidian 3m xi sample is the direct descendant of the obsidian xii. this xi is its own cw, the flint xiii is its own cw too

idk wat yall tb lol but that obsidian 3m xi sample is the direct descendant of the obsidian xii. this xi is its own cw, the flint xiii is its own cw too

An 11 is a descendant of a 12? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

ikr
laugh.gif
 cuz i think that obsidian sample is from the gentry era way after the xii been out so tha xii came first . nicely executed tho 
smokin.gif

y are there more unc xi than bulls? 
mean.gif

Last edited:
ikr:lol:  cuz i think that obsidian sample is from the gentry era way after the xii been out so tha xii came first . nicely executed tho :smokin

y are there more unc xi than bulls? :smh:  

So why even bring it up? Y'all dudes complain just to complain.

cuz yall tb all these blue mikes n stuff das y 
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
 aanyway bf xi copped
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I may strike out. But I sure will swing hard to get my hands on these. No complaints here.

I been in since the photoshopped version released.

Love the cw on damn near any model.

Black Friday cant come soon enough!!!

Plot twist: Marquee sole is sponsored by JB to provide early pics of shoes to keep customers interested until release day

Not too far fetched if you think about it

Concords > These > Columbias > 72-10s > Gammas

Definite cop. Those Christmas gym red 11s are horrible though.

Yeah these are heat, given the numbers Jordan has been dropping on the releases during the holiday season I foresee a grip major

Back
Top Bottom