Jordan Retro XIII's?

yeah my greytoes creased pretty good, no biggie tho i got em here for like $40 shipped vnds 3 years ago, how easy is it to play in a pair you paid next to nothing for?

I'll skip out on ALOT of kicks this year just for 2x pairs of Flints... So pissed i missed those in 05

wasnt it confirmed they would be coming out this year? anyways these are sooooo copped
pimp.gif

thats my boy.. i was rocking the white bibby jersey and the white red xiii's to all the home palyoff games last year... black and reds are fresh too though

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Originally Posted by tank502

smokin.gif
If those drop again i will DEF cop 2pair, I rhino stompt them the last time they came out and didn't realize how much i liked them
smh.gif
Real Talk
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Wore Them Thangs Everyday Back In H.S, I Got Damn White Marks From The Snow On Em
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats exactly what I did, wore them in H.S. cut grass, hoopt etc
smh.gif
! i still gotem tho chekem out!!!!
get-attachment.aspx

R.I.P
smh.gif

i hope they do a redo on the altitudes and if the black and reds get copped im filing bankruptcy.....my first ever pair of shoes from JB that was part of the signature line of 1-2010...first jumpman shoe was the blk royal jumpman pro

Please JB release these.....Been looking for these bred 13's since i started buying jordans...So mad i missed out in 04.

Those are most likely Low top...Mike Bibby always wears low tops.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

wasnt it confirmed they would be coming out this year? anyways these are sooooo copped
pimp.gif

What XIII's are dropping this year? I just bought a pair of DS Black Cat XIII's
pimp.gif

always wanted some bred 13's... never had the money to copp back then now since i do... haha cant stop wont stop.

Flints or Playoffs please. We just got the black toes, so I can cross those off the list.

got retro nuthin to great like my altitudes the most and the low black and browns i want them some kinda bad

Back
Top Bottom