Jordan Retro XIII's?

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

I guarantee the XIII's will drop this year.
I was at a Jordan meeting and they showed us two color ways.
Pretty exciting considering the fact I haven't own a pair of 13's since I was a kid.

what 2 colorways?
nerd.gif
The white/navy and the white/red. I felt that they looked a bit higher than usual, but it was probably in my head. They looked real good.
NOOOOOOOOOOO I WAS HOPING FOR THE FLINTS AND ALL STARS:(ALL BLACK 13's SINCE SOME REFER TO THE WHITE AND BLACK 13's AND THE ALL STARS AS PLAYOFFS) O WELL JUST FLINT 13's FOR ME

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

I guarantee the XIII's will drop this year.
I was at a Jordan meeting and they showed us two color ways.
Pretty exciting considering the fact I haven't own a pair of 13's since I was a kid.

what 2 colorways?
nerd.gif
The white/navy and the white/red. I felt that they looked a bit higher than usual, but it was probably in my head. They looked real good.
NOOOOOOOOOOO I WAS HOPING FOR THE FLINTS AND ALL STARS:(ALL BLACK 13's SINCE SOME REFER TO THE WHITE AND BLACK 13's AND THE ALL STARS AS PLAYOFFS) O WELL JUST FLINT 13's FOR ME
That doesn't necessarily mean we're not receiving any other color ways. Those are just the two colors they showed us.

CONFIRMED

October = Jordan II's in an all black colorway with a white bottom sole and sock liner... just like the Citrus 9's that drop this year.

November =

7b615fe464abe2c3faff7c2a3d339947a1952aa.jpg

December =
293254aeb56caa6ce16cd55bacfaa9d47d75503.jpg

AND

89335e07e47262d0aa42ed30c246ac900a17aed.jpg

All 3 will be available on SneakerPreorder.com

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

pimp.gif
 just give me these and ill be good

air-jordan-13-xiii-original-og-white-black-true-red-pearl-grey-01.jpg
a jordan rep. named ????? showed me a sample and said they droping this fall. how knows fosure tho

def hope they do drop this year im trying to upgrade def on my collection ....but the red and black is getting on lets get a upgrade jb

That sucks for me that those are the first cw dropping for the 13's, I already have the retro flints and og white/reds. I hope they still release the allstars.

Tempting. As I'm downsizing, I think the Altitudes may be the only pair I keep just because I love green. Jet Black+slight green accents=WIN for me.

13'z get creased real easy.. dunnu if i would buy em.. not plannin to buy kickz dat would look old after 5 wears

thank god these are getting retro'd even though i still have 2004 blk/red joint in good condition but i still need a new pair.

^^I'm with that bruh. I still got mines from when they first dropped more than a few years back. I need to cop x2 . I just wore 'em yesterday haha.

Originally Posted by Mrhankey123

What do ya'll think about the grey toes?
SHould i cop em or cop another colorway

I say if you like em, cop em. Personally grey toes aren't my favorite XIII- but I wouldnt pass if the price was good.

Back
Top Bottom