JORDAN SPRING 06 AND SUMMER 06 NEWS

:wow:
eek.gif
at the champion ship dates... :rolleyes
eyes.gif
at the jumpman on the VI's i didnt like em on the retro and i dont think ill like em on theese.
btw i need some bred XI's 9.5-11 preferebly.

thanks for the info snuggles!

i noticed that in the description of the DM pack, you didn't state anything about the vi's being like the infrared's (gold being substituted for the red) and the xi's being like the concords (gold substituting the dark concord). many sources have been saying otherwise..

can't wait to see pics..

Last edited:
Thanks for the info.
of the pier, end of the bay
You tug my arm, and say : give in to lust,
Give up to lust, oh heaven knows well soon be dust
-The Smiths​

The grey/chartreuse XIV is great. I'm very much looking forward to it. It's one of my favorite retro pluses to date largely because it's different. That said, we don't need another grey suede, black-soled XIV retro plus similar to these. Release something else instead if you must.

Why are we getting so many green colorways with the XIVs?

I'm not sure that the XIs are going to look good with "J O R D A N" written on them in gold. We'll see I guess.

Thanks for the info.

Quote:
WINTER 05-

DEFINING MOMENTS PACK
includes Jordan 6 and Jordan 11. Jordan 6 features all suede nubuck with gold embroidered jumpman on back. Will feature the date of when MJ won his first championship in gold.

Jordan 11 is the same colorway as the White/Black/Concord. Features date in which MJ won first "back from retirement" championship in gold. Also has "JORDAN" written on the eyelets just like the scrapped OG SAMPLE 11'S from awhile back.

SPRING 06-

Jordan 14 women's lows White/Yellow colorway is dropped.
A White/Light Green colorway is to replace.

Carmelo 5.5 is to release in White/Grey, White/University Blue, and a limited White/Yellow colorway.

Jordan XXI pics that were posted are actual pics of the sneakers. Do not expect a jumpman on the side. Just a simple embosed "23" on the side. Limited "Racing Inspired" Italian Red Suede is to release the same day as the White/Red/Black colorway in February.

SUMMER 06- March through June

Jordan 14 lows (ribbed side) releasing in White leather with Greyish blue midsole and accents.

Another all Greyish Blue suede with a black sole Jordan 14 (ribbed side) releasing. Similiar to the Grey suede Jordan 14 releasing soon.

Jordan 7 in OG White/Red/Black colorway is releasing.

Another crazy Jordan 7 colorway for Lifestyle series is releasing.

Expect 2 Jordan 4 colorways. Yes 2 colorways are releasing. One is White/Chrome. The other is all black.

i think i have confused my self, so the definining moment pack the AJ XI will be White/Concord just like the OG's not White/Gold??? i surely hope so i need some Concords

also >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
for retroing the effing Chrome IV's and @#%$ is up with all black IV's damnit man.

THANKS FOR INFO THOUGH SNUGGLES!!!!

The DM sound hot
In the event of my demise, when my heart can beat no more, I hope I die for a principle or a belief that I had lived 4, I will die before my time because I feel the shadow's depth, so much I wanted 2 accomplish, before I reached my death
I have come 2 grips with the possibility and wiped the last tear from my eyes
I loved all who were positive In the event of my Demise 2pac

Quote:
Jordan 7 in OG White/Red/Black colorway

:wow:
eek.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

Never had a playoff spot after the 93-94 season
Never had a winning record after the 93-94 season
ROLLIN' DEEP THIS YEAR!

Thanks snugglesmcduggal.

Do you have any news on the Military IV's?
Got XIII's?
Any White/black/red size 10-11 please EZinbox me.

Quote:
Jordan 11 is the same colorway as the White/Black/Concord. Features date in which MJ won first "back from retirement" championship in gold. Also has "JORDAN" written on the eyelets just like the scrapped OG SAMPLE 11'S from awhile back.

BOO!!!! Bad enough they're putting gold on the Concords, but then they want to put a DATE in gold on the shoe?! Blasphemy. And the JORDAN on the eyelets sucks, too. Flame me all you want as an unsatisfiable consumer. But really I could be satisfied if they'd just stop messing up these "retros". How about just Concords? How about just Black/Red IVs? How about just Infrareds?
"I'm puttin' holes in ya body like the pause in a party/ Then drown your open sores with Bacardi/Crazy as it seems, my mind is every thug's dream/Kill 'em clean and leave the murder weapon at the crime-scene."

Back
Top Bottom