Jordan Tatum 1

Tonight's (Game 2) EYBL pair...
FuCd-EKaAAELnvl
FuCd-ELXwAAzXrw

Shoe might not be a great performer (it seems) but these are the best colorways on a debut shoe in years. Only like 2 misses out of like 10 colorways. And even those weren't terrible.

EYBLS have such a summer casual appeal to it. By far jumped to my top choice, even over the Pink Lemonades.

Hope they become accessible at some point in the life of the JT1s.

The mixed reviews on these are crazy lol

are they a good performer or not 😂

I have a friend who played in them recently and after the session he was like nah. No specifics. I'm guessing its the same negatives from the previous reviews - all the cushion in the forefoot and nothing in the heel, etc.

The mixed reviews on these are crazy lol

are they a good performer or not 😂

I have a friend who played in them recently and after the session he was like nah. No specifics. I'm guessing its the same negatives from the previous reviews - all the cushion in the forefoot and nothing in the heel, etc.

It's a budget model, so if you're used to playing in Kyrie's, Giannis or Luka's it's more than adequate.

It's not a Lebron or KD, but the heel cushion is more than adequate if you aren't a big. Traction is probably a bigger issue than that.

I get the mixed reviews. luka 1's had the same thing, especially the cushion, every one is different.

I somewhat know what to expect after hearing how lightweight they are. and after wearing the Jordan mainline models like Tatum has been too

Both colorways out of stock on Nike...but I'm seeing them elsewhere. Fake sellout or are these really moving that quickly?

Back
Top Bottom