Jordan Tatum 1

So how does a 6'8" 220 lb. superstar athlete compete at such a high level in this shoe if they aren't up to snuff? Does Tatum's pairs have enhanced tech or something?
So how does a 6'8" 220 lb. superstar athlete compete at such a high level in this shoe if they aren't up to snuff? Does Tatum's pairs have enhanced tech or something?

This is exactly what I was wondering lol

pleasantly surprised with these. Only grabbed since I’m from the Lou. But they look good on foot.

9F0D5817-CE71-4428-BF7A-04A48B203F65.jpeg

Preview of some Customs my boy is doing to add a more STL flavor to it.

98FC1962-56E2-4A24-8021-D5FBB4B61F65.jpeg CD8B8192-5AB6-482F-B862-66D37253CC86.jpeg 1B11D649-A33D-4A74-AB8D-3A1720585D58.jpeg

You act like Kobe 8's and 9's had some sort of great tech.

Not even what I'm getting at. I'm pretty sure you misinterpreted my post.

I'm simply saying that if an intended performance shoe, whether it be a Kobe, Tatum, Dame, etc., holds up well enough for a professional athlete then it should be adequate enough for the average joe. That is unless pro athletes receive modified versions of their shoes, which in some cases they do but likely not as common as we might think.

Not even what I'm getting at. I'm pretty sure you misinterpreted my post.

I'm simply saying that if an intended performance shoe, whether it be a Kobe, Tatum, Dame, etc., holds up well enough for a professional athlete then it should be adequate enough for the average joe. That is unless pro athletes receive modified versions of their shoes, which in some cases they do but likely not as common as we might think.

in my opinion if a player has a signature shoe then they have a improvements to their personal pairs shipped directly from the company. your average pro doesn't have this perk.

Materials are fire. That suede heel patch plus eyestay panel. And the gold jumpman.

Heads in Ja 1 thread trashing the materials for $110 rightfully so but these for $10 more is leaps and bounds. Look way more premium.

Can’t wait for my pair to come in. Need some white jordan socks now, suggestions - are the standard dri fit solid?

Back
Top Bottom