Jordan Tatum 2

it's either a poorly designed product or the manufacturer cheapening out on the plastic materials used for that plate. how polarizing.
Probably both. My buddy is in great shape too. 5’11, only 170 lbs, so it’s not like he’s a heavy guy. Plus he was using these only for volleyball, which shouldn’t put that much stress on a shoe compared to basketball.

Volleyball does involve a ton of planting and jumping. Bball does somewhat as well but a lot of the times its just running and cutting rather than straight up loading up. That said, this shoe is a piece of **** and Nike is trash for releasing a shoe with this many reports, including pictures, of parts snapping off. I hope whoever has this happen to them goes to Nike and gets their money back regardless of where they purchased them from. The product may be trash but Nike's customer service is usually good on any given day.

Dude speaks a lot about his personal preferences and doesn't give much of an insight to the fit or anything. I mean, he weighs the shoes in all his videos but after 10 years watching them, I still don't even know what his size is.. 😅
I believe it's adidas size. :lol:

IMG_7772.jpeg

Strange the launch colorway went from member product and purchasable to now “coming soon”.

JS”

Last edited:
Was the black/green a concept colorway? can't find pic.

Not this volt green//black pair but was a Celtics green

1709061923846.png

Back
Top Bottom