Jordan Tatum 2

Looks more like a dark green rather than black, which makes the pair even better

1709221022529.png
1709221048043.png

1709221089622.png

1709221109387.png

1709221159646.png

1709221185157.png

1709221137419.png

They look clean, but I'm guessing J. Jones is right that these feel how you would expect. Materials kinda look cheapie, especially on the medial side. These will be a fun $90 pickup though. Probably along the lines of the One Take, which I've liked a lot.

Well. Surprise package on my doorstop today. Return address was @ jumpman23 Beaverton Oregon

IMG_5366.jpeg

Took one of my tweets I replied to the shoe announcement from Xmas morning where I basically said “ I can’t wait to grab a pair, hope Tatum debuts them during xmas game, and full stroebel? Can’t wait to see tech specs.”

And the card said “who needs the tech specs when you have the real thing? - @ jumpman23”

😳

IMG_5371.jpeg

IMG_5372.jpeg

What an incredible surprise and feeling opening the box. Personal touch from such a huge company. My size and everything. Will never forget it.

Oh and I wore them immediately. 2 hours in my closed pickup tonight. Wasn’t going to let them sit unworn or on display. Maybe I’ll do that after I wear em.

REALLY like them though. Light. Smooth. Good fit, awesome tongue Got used to them quickly. Traction always was there when needed. Courtfeel and impact protection.

Canvas material is really cool, not just a printed synthetic. Tongue is a premium feeling microfiber suede type.

IMG_5380.jpeg

IMG_5385.jpeg

Anyone cop today? Think these are sleepers atm. Excited for more colorways.

Had hoopers tell me last night checking my pair out in hands that it’s the best Jordan brand hoop model in a while.

JT seemed to be wearing a purple-ish pair against the Cavs last night, anyone has pictures of them?

Anyone know a release date for the “sidewalk chalk” colorway? Can’t seem to find anything across the sneaker websites except for Spring..

JS”

Super clean.

Got 4+ hours in my pair and liking them a lot
What’s the sizing like on these? I went TTS in the Tatum 1s but I feel like I could have went down a half size because they run a little long.

What’s the sizing like on these? I went TTS in the Tatum 1s but I feel like I could have went down a half size because they run a little long.
Fdz says below. Tiny long. Midfoot s bit narrow I guess? Didn’t notice. He’s looking at the insole shape. I don’t think these are as long as the 1’s. But close.

Back
Top Bottom