JORDAN TGIM

I kinda like these... especially the lacing on the side... Soccer shoes use that technique and I always thought it should B put on a basketball shoe... as 4the shoe itself, is this supposed 2 B a follow up 2 the T4G??? cuz I def C sum resemblance

look nice from the back, but ugly from the front and the side imo. better than the fusion crap tho, at least they're a new design.

Ehhhh, i'd cut my grass in theese....
grin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]THAT'S what Ray Allen was wearing last night.[/color]

I was checking out Ray's J's during their game 1 win against Atlanta last night and I couldn't tell what they were. I even freeze-framed an angleon my HD TV and wondered what they were.

It was these TGIM's he was wearing. Of course, they were white/green/black PE's. But, they looked pretty good.

The pics posted here don't look too bad, either. At least, not too bad for a Team J. I'll have to wait and judge for sure in person...

I was wondering what J's Ray was wearing. I couldn't tell on tv what they were. Not a fan of them now that I have seen them up close.

Gentry, get on the phone and send those back to Asia to put some new mid/outsoles on them. The uppers are clean, but seriously **** with those soles. Whosigned off on these?

Also, I'm really tired of the cheap glittery patent-wannabe pleather material. Jordan used to be synonymous with Quality. %!+.

Saw these maybe a month ago at a Nike Outlet here in T.O. but an off-duty employee was already walking out of the door with them...

Not that great but not that bad too...

i think that if JB have whored themselves out so much in the last few years that is if these dropped 3 or 4 years back the responses here would've been alot less positive.

As for the comment made by someone who likened them to the Concords, that's exactly what they want you to say. They're just recycling older shoes inorder to squeeze a few extra pennies out of the design.

Originally Posted by old school 95

first image that came to my mind when i saw these...

lmao... how the heck does it make you think of a gigantor halibut?!?!? hahaha i caught one of the pier last week... but nothing close to that hahaha.

i'd totally jump on getting a pair of these if i weren't already getting 7 pairs of shoes this year. more than enough.

Back
Top Bottom