jordan V black metallic and true blues and cardinals and Bordeaux summer 2011

I'm not one bit excited, because knowing JB, they will use suede instead of Durabuck.

BUT, if they do these right with the right materials, I hope they release them like the 2000's with NO "23" on the side. 

I'm not one bit excited, because knowing JB, they will use suede instead of Durabuck.

BUT, if they do these right with the right materials, I hope they release them like the 2000's with NO "23" on the side. 

whats up jb , they seem to drop everythin next year? maybe they take that movie 2012 serious?

whats up jb , they seem to drop everythin next year? maybe they take that movie 2012 serious?

Brucie, you should edit the title for the True Blues, Cardinals as well. 

Found the pic....

su2011_aj_fw1.jpg

su2011_aj_fw2.jpg

Originally Posted by Redrum

hope the V's drop without the 23 on the side like those pictured above.
^^^cosign,  I love these V's, I wouldn't mind getting another pair especially without the 23 snitching on the side to be just like the OG.

^^^cosign,  I love these V's, I wouldn't mind getting another pair especially without the 23 snitching on the side to be just like the OG.

Back
Top Bottom