jordan V black metallic and true blues and cardinals and Bordeaux summer 2011

Man oh man they keep coming out with the same stuff over and over!
Air Jordan 1 Black/red 1985. 1994, 2001, 2008 (Strap) 2009 (package) 2009 (Alpha)
Air Jordan 2 White/Black-red 1987, 1994, 2004, 2010
Air Jordan 3 White/Cement 1988, 1994, 2003,2010
Air Jordan 3 True Blue 1988, 2001, 2008, 2011
Air Jordan 5 Black/Matallic 1990, 2000, 2007,2011
Air jordan 6 Black/red 1991, 2000, 2010 (Twice) Im sorry but that varsity red & infrared crap was a scam
Air Jordan 9 White/Black Red 1993, 2002, 2008, 2010

The time frame of the releases are getting closer and closer! Im 30 years old and call me a old head or just out of the times but I can't get hyped up off of sneakers that constantly come out

all 4 = must cop....and i dont know y ppl are complaining about the material on the bordeauxs already, u knoooo ur still goin cop regardless of material, dey da bordeauxs for crying out loud, knowing JB we may neva see da bordeauxs retroed again for another 20something years

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

If the True Blues comes out with that red inner liner around the tongue I'm passing.....might be minor to some, but this company goes farther and farther away from an accurate retro...
30t6p3b.gif
But that's how the OG were. 

n notice how the midsole is CRACKED ON THE OG's?

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

09' true blue quality sucked! Cracking sole within 5 wears, guaranteed. And there was no ankle support at all. Anyone else agree?
the quality on my pair was not bad at all, only have small cracks on midsole, my biggest beef was the fact they hardly had any cushioning, if they improve that i ll get another pair.. as for the sole cracking after 5 wears my pair showed signs of cracking after 3 months of wearing

Originally Posted by thebeast23

If the True Blues comes out with that red inner liner around the tongue I'm passing.....might be minor to some, but this company goes farther and farther away from an accurate retro...
30t6p3b.gif

Yeh,it's a 22 year old pair of vintage shoes.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

30t6p3b.gif

Yeh,it's a 22 year old pair of vintage shoes.

Man NT loves to complain. Lol at people complaining about the tongue lining of the IIIs. Oh well... Bring on the trues!!

People are gonna start complaining about the red accents on the lace holes, and then realize, that's how the previous retros were.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

all 4 = must cop....and i dont know y ppl are complaining about the material on the bordeauxs already, u knoooo ur still goin cop regardless of material, dey da bordeauxs for crying out loud, knowing JB we may neva see da bordeauxs retroed again for another 20something years
Knowing JB, I won't be surprised if we do see them again in a couple years.

And that right there is why quality will NEVER improve... sheep just lining up no matter what.

By the way JB is clearly running out of creative ideas so the Bordeaux will be back around faster than you think... they are already retroing retro's for crying out loud.

^You make a good point @JStar25 and by no means am I calling you a sheep @dabasement2010 because I too will purchase, minus the metallic V's and Cardinals as I own them already. Quality will remain the same because the audience base purchasing the shoes will continue to buy. It is what it is. And when we do see shoes with supposed superior quality ie "Bin" series, they'll be priced even more aggressively and quantities will naturally be limited. But hey, we know that already don't we ..... thus JB wins again my friends!

Back
Top Bottom