jordan V black metallic and true blues and cardinals and Bordeaux summer 2011

Yeaa
pimp.gif
!!!
Need new Metallic's anyway, my retro's aren't that good looking anymore being that I loved this shoe SOOOO MUCH
that I wore it nearly everyday
laugh.gif

Still have my Cardinals and they remain in good condition so no need 2 cop them again

pass on the True Blues, not a huge fan of this version of the 3's (Although madd Jordan heads are, just my opinion im not feelin these)

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Look at the red tongue liner on the true blue 3's, ummmm
frown.gif
Pass

Fam, the OG 3's had the red liner
pimp.gif

Black metallic V's? My favorite Jordan of all time? If it's durabuck, they will be stocked up in my closet. If they're suede, I dont want nothing to do with them.

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

Originally Posted by Redrum

hope the V's drop without the 23 on the side like those pictured above.
^^^cosign,  I love these V's, I wouldn't mind getting another pair especially without the 23 snitching on the side to be just like the OG.
OG's had a 23 also.....at least mikes did

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

Originally Posted by Redrum

hope the V's drop without the 23 on the side like those pictured above.
^^^cosign,  I love these V's, I wouldn't mind getting another pair especially without the 23 snitching on the side to be just like the OG.
OG's had a 23 also.....at least mikes did

The True Blues in that picture look like OGs with the shape, red lining and light elephant print.  Doubt the release will  look like that.  If the quality on those are the same as the internationals then its an easy pass.  Thank God I got a couple pairs of the 2001's. 

The True Blues in that picture look like OGs with the shape, red lining and light elephant print.  Doubt the release will  look like that.  If the quality on those are the same as the internationals then its an easy pass.  Thank God I got a couple pairs of the 2001's. 

I stand corrected, thanks guy's... I feel embarrassed, as i've been wearing jordans for like 22 years of my life LOL!

I stand corrected, thanks guy's... I feel embarrassed, as i've been wearing jordans for like 22 years of my life LOL!

Back
Top Bottom