jordan V black metallic and true blues and cardinals and Bordeaux summer 2011

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Will buy those vs and use my 07s for ball or just sell
If materials are correctly use
True blues better not have that blue elephant print I saw
On the pics

It's not blue, it just looks that way because of the lighter shade of the elephant print.

Green Beans> Black Metallics (imo)

Good thing that's just YOUR opinion. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Will buy those vs and use my 07s for ball or just sell
If materials are correctly use
True blues better not have that blue elephant print I saw
On the pics

It's not blue, it just looks that way because of the lighter shade of the elephant print.

Green Beans> Black Metallics (imo)

Good thing that's just YOUR opinion. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

I do not understand why JB would retro shoes within 3-4 years of each other when some notable OG's haven't been re-released yet!

I still have my Metallic V's and Cardinal VII's DS. Lol!

I mean, I really need Sport Blue VI's, Maroon VI's, Cement IV's, Chicago X's, Team X's, etc. Too many!
AGREED !!
wink.gif

Plus they should give us the Ginger & Varsity Royal low top XIV's, Indiglo XIV's, Black/Chrome II's, Concord XI's, THE REAL Low top XI's, Olive IX's, ETC !!

I do not understand why JB would retro shoes within 3-4 years of each other when some notable OG's haven't been re-released yet!

I mean, I really need Sport Blue VI's, Maroon VI's, Cement IV's, Chicago X's, Team X's, etc. Too many!
AGREED !!
wink.gif

Plus they should give us the Ginger & Varsity Royal low top XIV's, Indiglo XIV's, Black/Chrome II's, Concord XI's, THE REAL Low top XI's, Olive IX's, ETC !!

dang everything is dropping like it hot next year man!!!! soo much money have to be spent on jay next year!!!

dang everything is dropping like it hot next year man!!!! soo much money have to be spent on jay next year!!!

need me some Bordeauxs and just might pick up the true blues if the timing is right.  Already got the V's and the cardinals though

need me some Bordeauxs and just might pick up the true blues if the timing is right.  Already got the V's and the cardinals though

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

The True Blues in that picture look like OGs with the shape, red lining and light elephant print.  Doubt the release will  look like that.  If the quality on those are the same as the internationals then its an easy pass.  Thank God I got a couple pairs of the 2001's. 

Do you have the Internationals??  I do and the quality is quite good.  Been rocking them regualrly for a year and no sign of paint chipping or midsole cracking.

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

The True Blues in that picture look like OGs with the shape, red lining and light elephant print.  Doubt the release will  look like that.  If the quality on those are the same as the internationals then its an easy pass.  Thank God I got a couple pairs of the 2001's. 

Do you have the Internationals??  I do and the quality is quite good.  Been rocking them regualrly for a year and no sign of paint chipping or midsole cracking.

Originally Posted by Rapasaurus

AGREED !!
wink.gif

dem 2's posta b droppin nxt month

AGREED !!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by thebeast23

AGREED !!
wink.gif

the 2s releasing next month are a new colorway, there black and white
similar to the chromes but there not the same

Originally Posted by thebeast23

AGREED !!
wink.gif

the 2s releasing next month are a new colorway, there black and white
similar to the chromes but there not the same

good thing i didnt bite on the black metallic 5's being sold on ebay for $200!

like everyone else, hopefully its durabuck like what they did on the aqua 8's. but please JB no more paint chipping!!!

good thing i didnt bite on the black metallic 5's being sold on ebay for $200!

like everyone else, hopefully its durabuck like what they did on the aqua 8's. but please JB no more paint chipping!!!

Back
Top Bottom