Jordan V Olive - March 2, 2024

I like the colorway hence why I copped… but after seeing them in person I just don’t see myself wearing them a lot… so I’m returning them today at my local nike outlet… not sure if I’ll cop when they go on sale but we’ll see…

my box came like that too from nike smh

7EC59F00-2B2C-4F02-9733-8593BFD9E19B.jpeg

Imm slap some baby oil on my pair to get that, rough oiled up look from 06 😂

Lol. That's the part I really hate. Like the one thing that really set this shoe off was that oil'd suede in it's original form. Like why did you change that JB??? I need an answer. I know it didn't break down the shoe any faster because my of pair lasted about 10 yrs before the netting fell off and shoe crumbled. So that's standard and I'm ok with that.

Lol. That's the part I really hate. Like the one thing that really set this shoe off was that oil'd suede in it's original form. Like why did you change that JB??? I need an answer. I know it didn't break down the shoe any faster because my of pair lasted about 10 yrs before the netting fell off and shoe crumbled. So that's standard and I'm ok with that.
It knew it was “something” that just seemed different with the 24 release. I just couldn’t put my finger on it.

Yea someone drop a few dabs of oil on there and post the before and after .

I had the 06 pair tbf there not much difference pretty much the same to me color is a little off but material is cool imo.

I had the 06 pair tbf there not much difference pretty much the same to me color is a little off but material is cool imo.

I had the 06 pair as well. I haven't even ordered a pair nor had in hand yet, but that little difference I can still tell is a big difference to me. Nevertheless, I will still purchase a pair because I loved the olive 5 colorway in general. I'm trying to hold off on a 20% sale or so before I purchase.

There are differences between the old pair and new pair and may be considered minor to some but i think they effect the overall originality of the colorway. The oily canvas was a dope feature that is missed majorly on this release

This! I loved how JB played around with materials. That oiled canvas was just so different it gave another characteristic to the shoe and it's anesthetics. And how they did the cigar 6s was just beyond perfect!

Back
Top Bottom