Jordan VI Cool Grey - February 25, 2023

Screenshot_20230225_101148_SNKRS.jpg

Got them for $100 even, used a nike gift card I got for xmas .

I love 6’s but passed on these. Boring color way , at least how they did it. The CG 3, 4, and 11 were done much better. But to those who want them congrats, it should be an easy cop.

I love me a good simple colorway, like some midnight navy 6's, but these look like some default 'urban' NPC sneakers

I love 6’s but passed on these. Boring color way , at least how they did it. The CG 3, 4, and 11 were done much better. But to those who want them congrats, it should be an easy cop.
The Cool Grey 3 sucks, the 4 is boring, and the 11 is 🔥

This pair is a simple but well done colorway. They are sitting because of what’s coming up and they are $200 plus tax.

I like 6’s more than 3’s or 4’s, but no way are these better than CG 3/4, especially not the 4. To each their own I guess. Midsole and entire tongue needed to be grey also.
4s are damn good too, just think the 6s look cleaner.

3s are cool, only gripe is the red and yellow used in the CW.

I like 6’s more than 3’s or 4’s, but no way are these better than CG 3/4, especially not the 4. To each their own I guess. Midsole and entire tongue needed to be grey also.
The CG 4 is decent but very boring to me. I could not get excited enough to cop those.

The CG 3 should be mind blowing but it came out at a time when Gentry was releasing subpar stuff. The 3 is a letdown.

Feel like the market is getting flooded these last few months. Nike need to calm down. Too many nice colourways atm. Never any issues in the Uk, SNKRS and footlocker always good on release to cop a pair. Seems like its a different story for the US though .

Back
Top Bottom