Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

It wasn't a compare and contrast. I'm against all stores that have horrible customer service and treat people like crap.

Oan

Tons of shops give consistent discounts.

im against bad customer service too. but im just saying bad cust serv is still better than being ignored and NO cust serv.

im against bad customer service too. but im just saying bad cust serv is still better than being ignored and NO cust serv.
all the same to me. which is why i dont use oneness or villa

if i sit at a restaurant and i have to wait for my order for an hour...whether it comes cold or doesnt come at all, either way i'm walking out and not paying.

i dont give my business to anyone that doesnt respect me as a customer.

LOL i give it to oneness, they at least use vaseline by basically telling you before you order that their customer service sucks. "you can call us if you want, but the line will most likely be busy"

Last edited:
Completed the Air Jordan 6 Gatorade Pack...

20180112_194702.jpg

Nice set pic! The 1s and green 6 are so vibrant and look good together.. the other 2 don’t really look like they’re part of the pack. Although, I’d prob grab the white 6 @ that $120 range. Hoping the blue and purps come down a bit more so I can complete the set. Purps especially have been holding pretty close to cybers..

Good luck. I just grabbed them and paid way more then I should have but I have them and could not be happier

My overkill pair is still stuck in Germany. It has been 10 days. Im starting to think I wont be getting them. :angry:

You might have to wait 20 more days. Just received premium 5s from there yesterday after being stuck in customs for a month :sick:

Dam I hope not! Never had this problem from them before. Was your package stuck in German customs over there? Or in American customs here?

Back
Top Bottom