Jordan vi infrared Yellowing

ive been wearing my black ones and threw the plastic bag away when i started wearing em. the soles still look pretty clear.

ive been wearing my black ones and threw the plastic bag away when i started wearing em. the soles still look pretty clear.

Originally Posted by dimez81

notice how the varsity and "infrared" look almost exactly the same
laugh.gif
this pack was a complete FAIL....but anyway the yellowing is going to happen eventually so might as well make the best of it and just wear them.

laugh.gif
this pack was a complete FAIL....but anyway the yellowing is going to happen eventually so might as well make the best of it and just wear them.

Even though keeping them in a bag (zip blog) is bad i do it either way ...

For the simple fact that im still going to wear them once in a while ...

prob wear mine once a month and they still Icey !

Even though keeping them in a bag (zip blog) is bad i do it either way ...

For the simple fact that im still going to wear them once in a while ...

prob wear mine once a month and they still Icey !

Originally Posted by 310HxA

laugh.gif

In pictures yea they are .. Unless you have a high def camera ! In person you clearly see the diff , unless you color blind

laugh.gif

In pictures yea they are .. Unless you have a high def camera ! In person you clearly see the diff , unless you color blind

Originally Posted by windycity58

laugh.gif

there s def a difference in person.

Originally Posted by windycity58

laugh.gif

there s def a difference in person.

So much for the special ziplock bags that come wit the pack I thought maybe it was suppose to prevent the yellowing or at least slow the process down but I guess not Lolz.

So much for the special ziplock bags that come wit the pack I thought maybe it was suppose to prevent the yellowing or at least slow the process down but I guess not Lolz.

all gel soles will yellow, right? do the silica packs help prevent yellowing, or is that a bunch of bull?

all gel soles will yellow, right? do the silica packs help prevent yellowing, or is that a bunch of bull?

Back
Top Bottom