Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Who the hell would try and resell Fire & Ice dunk lows 
laugh.gif

At least here in New Orleans, these were a SUPER GR. My HOH got at least 1000 pairs. One lady walked out with 15, and 2 other guys with 20 each, they're not from here.

I went in at 1pm and picked up.

This is bc of the all-star game, last year when they released the 88's, they had 1000+ pairs, resellers from out of state would keep going back all day at footaction northline, personally saw windycitysole and a bunch of resellers stocking up , vans full of 88's

I'm highly pissed at FNL!! I had 2 pair in my cart and payment info entered around 7:05. Stupid site failed to let me checkout and order was cancelled. Then, 30 minutes later they tweet talking about sold out!! They need a HUGE upgrade to their IT department!!

Anybody can help me get a size 8 for retail? if so I know someone with a pair of 3LAB5 infrared for retail size 8 thank you!!!!!! 

dont go spending 350 on these, thats ludicrous, just wait for them carmines... similar concept, better execution

View media item 804850
been a good week for me over here in the UK. Got 2 more toro's on the way too :smile:

Im glad i seen this pic. In my head i thought they would look sexy in the lineup next to the likes of bred 1s and flu game 12s but nope. The contrast shows me all i need to see. I'm good on 'em... good luck hunting to the rest of y'all

dont go spending 350 on these, thats ludicrous, just wait for them carmines... similar concept, better execution
I like carmines way better than these, but the thing with the pricing is that these are limited while the carmines will be a GR. 

Back
Top Bottom